• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cc for Oklahoma traveling to texas

Kwaynem

I live in Oklahoma and I'm going to work for a while in Texas. Are there any difference in laws as far as carrying in a vehicle or personal carry I need to know about?

Glock 1st fan

I live in Oklahoma and I'm going to work for a while in Texas. Are there any difference in laws as far as carrying in a vehicle or personal carry I need to know about?

just take your permit and you should be fine. In Texas the vehicle is recognized as an extension of your home.

OldCurlyWolf

Don't do anything and get stopped by an officer within 1000' of a school. Technically your OK LTC does not protect you against the unconstitutional GFSZ acts while in Texas

Last edited: