• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC means you won't get your gun grabbed, right?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Neither one of those excites me much - both "victims" lacked good situational awareness.

That and two per year is not exactly an avalanche.

Va_Nemo

That why I try to make sure my holsters have some type of retention device on there. Might not be chromed steel bolts and locks but something oughta be there methinks.

Nemo

protias

That why I try to make sure my holsters have some type of retention device on there. Might not be chromed steel bolts and locks but something oughta be there methinks.

Nemo

What CC holster has retention? I've only heard of one, but I can't remember what it was or if any others exist.

solus

now being slightly cynical of billy bob's report of concealed firearms taken i cruised al gore's world wide in an attempt to find any type of colaboration ~ even the extremist possible copy cat "me too, me too" sites...nada, nothing, EXCEPT bearing arms silly billy bob's articles...

seems a bit odd...dontcha think?

ipse

WalkingWolf

Training does not stop someone from being an idiot. This victim was an idiot! How in the hell does anyone lift a shirt without the wearer noticing it unless they are an idiot.

Bearing arms is another site that pushes the spend lots of money to carry principle.