• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte Lunch and Range. Meet #6 Saturday 10/5/13

Jamesm760

Hope to see more people come to this one. Lets stick with Parkway House for this one.

When:
Saturday
October 5th
12PM

Where:
Parkway House Family Restaurant
3770 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC

After Lunch:
Eagle Gun & Range
3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC

Jamesm760

1.5 weeks till the meet!! Hope everyone shows up this time!

Horsegal and Roushtang need to meet the rest of you guys.

roushstang99

Ok. So we are not going to be able to make it this time. My grandfather passed away today and the funeral is Saturday. If anyone wants to push it back a week we will be there which my wife will love since she's not working. Other wise we will see everyone at the next one.

Jamesm760

Ok. So we are not going to be able to make it this time. My grandfather passed away today and the funeral is Saturday. If anyone wants to push it back a week we will be there which my wife will love since she's not working. Other wise we will see everyone at the next one.

Based on this info, and G22Shooter's everyother week availability, would any of you guys consider/be available 10/12/13? Thanks.

Last edited:

Jamesm760

Well, since we have not received any responses, it looks like the meet will still be this Saturday.

Again, sorry for your loss. Hope to see you guys in November for the next meet.

Jamesm760

Not sure who will be able to make it today... Hope I'm not eating alone.

See you guys there! (if you make it)

carolina guy

sorry...got stuck working yesterday until late...downtown Charlotte's a lot less fun than the range at Eagle. ;-)