• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheney / Spokane OC Lunch Meeting

fetch

imported post

So far we have a tentative date, Jan 17, and a couple of people.

We need a place and a time.
Place?
Time?

David.Car

imported post

If we are looking to go to someplace we know is OC friendly instead of new places, the Cyrus O'Learys downtown has been used for at least 3 OC meetings and has good food.

BobR

imported post

My wife has a cardiac procedure on the 16th, but if she is not kept overnight I can make the 17th.

I don't have a preference for where.

bob

K_Bjornstad

imported post

I will be there as well, I may see if my brother would come too like he last time. Something we may be able to discuss at the meet but I was thinking ofa "bring a buddy" meet. Maybe we can all bring someone who is unfamiliar with OC or wants to know more. Maybe this person could be under 21 but is interested in OCing when he/she gets old enough to carry legally. Just some food for thought but I thought that it could defintley open outside eyes to those who don't OC.

fetch

imported post

Just a reminder. We have 6 yea's and 4 maybe's.

Sat. Jan. 17 at Cyrus O' Leary's (downtown) at round 12 noon. Bring your promotional ideas for OC.

w07rolla

imported post

Im sorry I just read this post, and it is now 1240. Well I dont have a holster to OC, it would have been nice to meet people in the area. How did the lunch go? I will have to keep an eye on the threads and attend the next one.

EDIT: Sorry I meant I dont have a firearm to OC...dang VPD

Josh

David.Car

imported post

w07rolla wrote:
I dont have a firearm to OC
Carrying isn't mandatory. I have been to a couple meets where people weren't, not a big deal.

Definitly keep an eye out for the next one, the more the better. Also keep an eye out for the upcoming NRA Dinner. The post should be appearing again in a week or so.

BobR

imported post

Josh,

The FRNA dinner, gun giveaway, auction, OC showing is going to be on Mar 7th, which is a Saturday. I should have the prices for everytrhing later this week. The dinner tickets are 40 dollars each this year. We had to bump them up a little to cover the cost of the meal. We normally do a very nice buffet type meal.

If you open up an email account that is not private, and list it in your profile, we will be able to make sure you know about the luncheons and other events.

bob

Dave The Welder

imported post

It was great to once again make it up to Spokane and have lunch with you guys. I remember the days when Pullman OCers would outnumber the Spokane OCers at their own lunches. Good to see that the group is growing.

Where were you Surf? I was looking forward to seeing you...and I need to order more pamphlets.