• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

closed threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallowmere

yes. i wouldn't doubt if some of them are on here

That is entirely possible. Fortunately, the guys I have met face to face at the OC breakfasts (Grapeshot, peter nap, scouser, and others who I never caught the forum names of) aren't among them. Nothing more awkward than walking in to have the realization of "oh ****...you're THAT guy".

WalkingWolf

I always find it entertaining to see some idiot in his mama's basement with a concealed carry badge spinning a Glock.

Bet Runaway and Rob are really proud of these fools.

And then you have the dangerous fools like in this article, who want to make somebody crap their pants with a concealed gun.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/27/u...e-in-the-wrong-hands.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The study cites Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) information showing that from January 1, 1996 to October 9, 1997 Texas concealed handgun license holders were arrested for 946 crimes. Of these, 263 were felony arrests, including: six charges of murder or attempted murder involving at least four deaths; two charges of kidnapping; 18 charges of sexual assault; 66 charges of assault, including 48 cases of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon; and, 42 weapon-related charges. Six-hundred eighty-three were misdemeanor arrests, including: 194 weapon-related charges and 215 instances of driving while intoxicated. "Texas concealed handgun license holders don't stop crimes, but all too many of them commit them," states VPC Health Policy Analyst and study author Susan Glick, MHS.

http://www.vpc.org/press/9801tex.htm

http://csgv.org/resources/2013/homicides-committed-by-concealed-handgun-permit-holders-in-florida/

Justin Campos
justin camposJustin Campos, 25, has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in a January 18, 2011 shooting that left two men dead. After engaging in an argument with another group of men outside of Lookers, a Fort Myers area strip club, Campos fatally shot Juan Miguel Sanchez-Perdomo, 20, and Carlos Deleon-Ortiz, 29.

The jury did not accept Campos €™ claim of self-defense and convicted him of one count of second-degree murder and one count of manslaughter. Campos, a member of the National Rifle Association, held a Florida concealed handgun permit at the time of the killings.

On December 10, 2010, Emanuel Rivera, 26, fatally shot 25-year-old LeKeefe Lee. Rivera sold drugs out of his Daytona Beach, Florida home. Lee, a regular customer, left Rivera €™s home with three ounces of marijuana that he had not paid for. Rivera followed Lee outside and shot him as he attempted to drive away. He then called 911 to report the incident and claimed that he acted in self-defense after fearing that Lee was reaching for a gun.

Rivera, who showed police a valid concealed handgun permit at the scene of the shooting, was charged with delivery of a controlled substance and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. He was later charged with second-degree murder.

Thomas Baker

carlos mustelierOn November 24, 2010, Thomas Baker, a 28-year-old resident of Town €˜n €™ Country, Florida, decided to go for a 1:00 AM jog while carrying a loaded handgun and $950 cash. 18-year-old Carlos Mustelier saw Baker and decided to “bam him” (Mustelier knew Baker and his younger brother, who he had been in an altercation with previously). Mustelier was unarmed and punched Baker in the face. Baker responded by shooting Mustelier four times, including twice in the back, killing him.

Baker told police he believed that Mustelier had a gun, and was not charged with a crime. Baker possesses a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun.

On October 4, 2010, Leavitis Golphin was waiting for marijuana to be delivered to him for re-sell in Daytona Beach, Florida. As the product was was arriving, 24-year-old Armando Navarro shot the courier, Merton Lindsay, with a 9mm handgun. Golphin then shot and killed Narraro, who was described as a “home intruder” on a police report.

Golphin held a concealed handgun permit despite a felony and arrest record that included assaulting a police officer and threatening a public official. He was never arrested or charged in the killing of Navarro.

On September 26, 2010, Trevor Dooley, 69, shot and killed Iraq War veteran David James, aged 41, after a confrontation at a Valrico, Florida park. According to witnesses, Dooley approached the park and yelled at a teenager who was skateboarding on the basketball court. James, who was playing basketball with his eight-year-old daughter, asked Dooley to show him a sign stating that skateboarding is prohibited. Dooley began to walk towards James, and reached towards his waistband. The two men then struggled on the ground before Dooley fatally shot James.david james

Contradicting other witnesses €™ accounts, all of whom described him as the aggressor, Dooley claimed that he shot James in self-defense after James knocked the gun out of his hand and began to choke him. Dooley, who possesses a permit to carry a concealed handgun, has been charged with first-degree manslaughter. A Florida circuit judge denied Dooley’s motion for protection under Florida €™s €œStand Your Ground €� law in May 2012.

In August 2010, Leonard Murphy and Tarrence Gatlin met at in apartment complex parking lot to consummate a deal for $2,000 worth of prescription drugs. Gatlin, the 18 year-old seller, refused to hand over the drugs and attempted to rob Murphy, the buyer. Murphy, 25, shot Gatlin three times in response, killing him.

Murphy possessed a concealed handgun permit despite prior arrests for battery and discharging a firearm in public. He was never charged for killing Gaitlin.

I could go on all night about the lunatics and criminals running around with concealed handguns with permits. But I will give Pincus fanboys a chance to document this many open carriers committing crimes. The facts show that some conceal carriers want to shoot or kill another human being. Granted it is a small number, but that number is exponentially higher than numbers of open carriers.

Some loons just have no business with a gun, especially a concealed gun.

Last edited:

Primus

I"M the hypocrite! YOU PM me with a insult. When I returned in kind, YOU went crying to the mods. It backfired on you, now you proving how right I was with my assessment of you.

I can see my drywall stock going up! It is always fun to watch CC only boys implode. Shame the sane CC people do not step in to admonish these m*****.

Hey hey hey... not all guys who cc are like this.

I did admonish him. Severely. He had the guts to say chuck Norris was caught by surprise. I fixed that real quick.

He's free to say anything he wants.... good all 1A at work here boys. Until it gets too frisky then it will he squashed since this is a private forum.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

WalkingWolf

Correction, there is no 1A here, this is a private forum, not government forum. If the 1A applied here I would really make some people cry.

g21sfpistol

Banned
actually that would break rule 18. i bet you would change the wording though. your that kind of person. will you post what you said as well?

WalkingWolf

actually that would break rule 18. i bet you would change the wording though. your that kind of person. will you post what you said as well?
Ohhh I did in my correspondence, everything was repeated exactly as the conversation went. And I am more than willing to send it to any member who requests to see it. You keep fulfilling your destiny to my assessment with every post.

WalkingWolf

look out gents, he's going to tell on me

You mean you want them to be cautious because YOU told on me? You are really really not very bright are you?

I don't think your self abuse needs to go on any longer. Give yourself a break and back away from the mirror. Sooner or later you will get yet another thread closed with juvenile behavior, and then try to blame others for it.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Another trainwreck thread.

Previously 2 threads locked from this OP. Same problems = same result.

Locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.