• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concord/Mooresville/Charlotte Meetup?

ArmySoldier22

Hey everybody,

Was wondering if there's anybody planning any meetups near this area any time soon. And if not, how about we set one up. I'm looking forward to getting some face-to-face time with other OC'ers. Share information, stories, experiences. If anybody else is interested, just post a reply and maybe we can get something started :D

REDFIVE48

I'm up for a meetup, there was an attempt at a Mooresville meetup a couple weeks back, but never saw anything form up on an exact date and time.

ArmySoldier22

I would love to do an OC ride, maybe go to a restaurant afterwards. I don't want to leave out those who don't ride though..

ArmySoldier22

Unfortunately I won't be free until atleast 11 days from now lol. Rents due this week so money's tight :p So anything I do will have to be in a couple weeks. I do think it would be good for all of us to get together though. I know the first time I seen somebody else OC, it made me feel a lot better about doing it.

merc460

I'm up for a meet. I wanted to take part in that Mooresville meet but like Redfive48 said nobody would set an exact date. I have no life and no schedule so whenever and anywhere is good for me.

I was trying to get it to happen and work with everyones schedule, then I had to go out of town two weekends in a row. :(

I am up for a meet this Friday at 2:00 PM @ Steak and Shake in Mooresville. As for the "shoot meet" I mentioned afterwards, we can still do that, but I think Irene may have something to say about that, since it would be outside in a field.

If anyone cannot make this one, then we can do another in a couple weeks too.

Last edited:

ArmySoldier22

I'd really like to make that one on Friday. I can't say for 100% certainty that I'll be there. But I should know more tomorrow.

ArmySoldier22

There'll always be opportunities in the future to send some rounds downrange. Atleast for now, we have some type of meet set for our area lol

ArmySoldier22

Decided that if I do have anything going on around that time tomorrow, I'm just going to drop it. So I'll be there at 2.

jeffrey xd45

i should be able to make it also, i know i dont have anything else planned, but sometimes stuff happens, hope to see everyone at 2

ArmySoldier22

Pretty good meet. Good seeing you all there. Food was good, i'll have to go back there again sometime. I'm pretty sure we got the LEO discount, but being that they didn't actually ask or say what kind of discount they were giving, I didn't feel inclined to correct them lol. We'll have to do it again sometime. Hopefully we'll get some more people there!