• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Confusion over WY Open Carry restriction

LDS Gun Man

imported post

Duncan Philp - Apr 11, 2009 4:06 pm (#9 of 10)
space.gif

Our boy rpyne is a mormon from utah. He doesn't live in PB or even Wyoming.

[align=left]
webx
Duncan Philp
- Apr 11, 2009 4:42 pm (#10 of 10)
space.gif

Damn Mormon's any how.

I see you have a problem with LDS, what kind of group is TRT?
[/align]

[align=left]On your website you have this - "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."[/align]

[align=left]You really don't know what this means, try reading it real slow - That All Men Are Created Equal.[/align]

[align=left]Oh wait the TRT Bill of Rights all Men are created equal - except LDS[/align]
Just what we need a hate group - disguised as a gun rights group.

[align=left]
[/align]

Duncan Philp

imported post

[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]"I see you have a problem with LDS, what kind of group is TRT?"

What kind of group is the LDS? The kind who use ad-hom attacks? The kind of get off topic? The kind who post lies about another man and don't invite him to respond? LDS seem to have a problem with non-LDS. Why is this?

"On your website you have this - "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.""

"You really don't know what this means, try reading it real slow - That All Men Are Created Equal."

You don't know what it means. Some folks seem to think that they are more equal to others. Did you treat rpynes lies about me with equal measure? Nope, ergo you have just violated your own supposed equal treatment of others. You have in effect posted that "I will ignore what rpryne has to say about this guy Philp, even if it is a proven lie and attack Philp, because I don't like his opinion of my church.". And according to you others are not allowed to have their own opinons of your church, but I'll bet that every LDS has his or her own opinion of other churches.

Ever read the book titled "The Slamander Letters"? Quite an insight into the leaderhsip of your church, but of course the LDS brand of corruption is not conducive to just the CLDS. How many times does a guy have to get screwed over by a LDS before he froms a logical conclusion about the LDS church?

"Oh wait the TRT Bill of Rights all Men are created equal - except LDS"

Oh wiat the LDS Bill of Rights all men are created equal, unless they are not of the LDS belief or if they have an opinion about the LDS that we don't like.

"Just what we need a hate group - disguised as a gun rights group."

You're a queer? You're a black man? Please don't stoop to the level of the gun grabbers, unless of course you are one. When some guy posts a lie about another men then this is your idea of love. This is my idea of hate.

Stay on topic please and that would be, why did Bouchard lie and why is he beating a dead horse when the town has publicly stated that individuals can carry a side arm openly in town limits?
[/font]

Duncan Philp

imported post

What kind of group is the TRT?

We are the anti in the wordAnti-Federalist. We want the fed abolished.

We insist on the seperation of chruch and state, something the LDS do not support. Because all men are created equal in the eyes of God then no on church or religion can be allowed to impose their will on others by use of the state through means of violence and or conercion. Which church knows the absolute truth? I believe that there is an absolute truth. I don't believe that anyone man knows what it is.

The right of the individual is above that of the needs of the state.

When we hold a rally no one is allowed to tell another how to conduct their own protest. No one is allowed to tell another how to dress. No one is allowed to treat another as if they are less than equal.

Several LDS who attended several of our rallies insisted that they were more superior than others and they insited that others present be made to say what they wantedprotestors to sayat a TRT rally and dress a certain way . One of these LDS was a guy by the name of Ray Hickman. I'm sure you must have heard of this Tyrant. We see guys like Hickman move here from CA all the time.They lost the the war for gun rights in CA and now they want to coem here andshow us hicks how to do it in WY and CO.

Fudley Brown of RMGO has stated over and over that he is a Christian, yet he conducts himslef just like rpryne does. "Back Stabber" is Fud's middle name. No more of this for the Wyoming TRT. Bouchard stabbed locla gun owners of Pb in the back when he made the many flase claims that he has thus far made.

How many small towns do you know have their own out door shooting range? If PB is like NJ then why are people allowed to shoot those evil assault rifles atthe town range?

Duncan Philp

imported post

http://pinebluffssportsmansclub.com/

[align=center]GUN SHOW
Apr 18th and 19th, 2009

Saturday 9 - 5pm
Sunday 9 - 3pm

708 Lawson -- Pine Bluffs Community Center, Pine Bluffs, Wyoming
$4.00 Donation, Under 12 Free, Under 17 must be accompanied by parent/guardian
Lunch Available in the building[/align]
[line]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]The Pine Bluffs Sportsman's Club, Inc. is a non-profit corporation founded to promote the safe use of firearms, the shooting sports and to provide a safe shooting facility. [/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
DSCF0259.JPG
The shooting range is located just west of the Bluffs on old U.S. Highway 30. Our Sportsman's club offers a wide variety of ranges. Two trap fields equipped with fully automatic traps capable of throwing single or double targets. The club also has a Sporting Clays course that we set up for special events. A 200 yard rifle and 25 yard pistol range round out the shooting facilities. We have a multi-purpose modular building located at the range that is used for meetings and other club activities.
[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]We have fun shoots in pistol, rifle and trap. We also have a summer trap league, [/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]We are an NRA affiliated shooting club as well as being affiliated with the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP).[/font]

IMG_7990.JPG

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Our range features:[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Club House[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Office[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Rifle range with enclosed firing line shelter[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Pistol range with semi-enclosed firing line shelter[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Two automatic trap ranges[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Multi-purpose range for Sporting Clays or shoots.[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Several Leagues[/font]
  • [font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]No waiting list![/font]

[align=center]
IMG_8065.JPG
[/align]

Duncan Philp

imported post

Well there ya have it folks. According to Bouchard, PB is a den of gun grabbing activity. Stabbing fellow gun owners in the back is the way of RMGO, WYGO and apparentlythe LDS church.

I've been told that Bouchard lives in Burns, WY. He just moved there from CA. My father was born in Burns and his fatherowned a localseed house business during the depression. The small park in the center oftown hasseveral very large chinese elms trees in it, my grand father planted them all when they were sapplings.Burns has a population 250 people with one loser for a town marshall.I wonder ifBouchard has packed a gun in front of that town marshall?

But what doI know uh? My family has only lived in the area for over one hundred years. I know that we have none of those LDS churches in the area. We have a few Baptist churches, a Presbyterian church, a Lutheran church, a Catholic church, a Methodist church and many others but noen of those LDS churches.

LDS Gun Man

imported post

Duncan Philp wrote:
- A self-described "political agitator" who was cited for several traffic violations as he prepared to protest outside the home of a Columbine victim won a $20,000 settlement from two sheriff's deputies in a civil-rights lawsuit -

We have settled that you hate LDS, Cops, The Government and a whole list of others.

I will not even touch religion with you again I think you have summarizedyour position and it will be clear to others.

Looks like your own post sums it up: - "A self-described "political agitator" who was cited for several traffic violations".

LDS Gun Man

imported post

Duncan Philps "A self-described "political agitator" who was cited for several traffic violations"

Duncan foundthison the web, thought it would be great to share.

[size=+1]Duncan’s Philp fury of Hate.[/size]

"A man so vile and hateful he never seems to be happy unless he is hurting other person"
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1756921/posts

Is the Pine BluffsSportsmans Clubhappy to have you support them?

What about the the town council, are they happy to have your support?

Have they seen your rant about their cops, you know the one that you called them copscum?

LDS Gun Man

imported post

Duncan Philps "A self-described "political agitator" who was cited for several traffic violations"

Duncan, I didn't knowyou were in a book, your Pastor Pete Peters is in it too.
Again, thought it would be great to share.

Title: False Patriots

Who they are, what they believe (conspiracy theories, patriot enemies, divine mandate), operations they have carried out, & histories of their leaders.

http://books.google.com/books?id=zN_vAlq4eUcC&pg=PA54&lpg=PA54&dq=Duncan+Philps+LaPorte+Church+of+Christ&source=bl&ots=1VqhmzVElz&sig=iTRyb4dB-Da3_qn0V_YVBC2M0OU&hl=en&ei=jLDiSfS7GJq4tgP_j_S2CQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3

SDguy

imported post

Boy, has this thread gone south or what? I assume that it was so effective at exposing Pine Bluffs that someone just had to come and hijack the thread in order to take the pressure off.

The only thing that currently matters is to see Pine Bluffs bring their local ordinances in compliance with the Wyoming State Constitution. All else is misdirection.

Duncan Philp

imported post

More lies from the Mormon. Why the lie Mormon? So you must be a member of the Morris Dees fan club.

Dees wrote that trash and Dees is the leader of leftist group known as The Southern Poverty Law Center, which wants the fed to confiscate all guns. Tell us about that other Mormon Col. Bo Gritz? Who prints his books for him? The neo-nazi Pete Peters andPete's Scriptures for America.

When you found that trash did you bother to notice that there are no sources for it? No footnotes, no post scripts and no bibliography. Imagine that. You just used a gun grabber for your source of information. When Dees came out with that trash, theyou just used as your only source, in it he listed a string of groups and people for the state of Colorado,all impling they we are neo-nazi's. Check it out Morman, Dees listed a gun store called "Paladin Arms" the store was owned by Bob Glass. Bob is one of the founders of the TRT and oh yea Bob is Jewish. OOPS!!!!!

Blew that one big time uh Mormon? Oh stop the hate.

Why the lies? Why are youunable to stay on topic? Lying only means that you lost the arguement.

Duncan Philp

imported post

"Duncan Philp, Fort Collins, Colorado, Founder of the Colorado Patriots Militia, Philp was a member of Pete Peter's Identity La Porte Church of Christ" ( False Patriots magazine p 54, 1996 Southern Poverty Law Center)

And now notice how he continues to twist the lie even further in his book.

"In Colorado, Duncan Philp, who was closely aligned with Pete Peters, and formed the White Patriot Militia in Ft. Collins, "(Gathering Strom; Americas Militia Threat p 90, 1996 Morris Dees)

Wow I went from being a being an imaginary member of the La Porte Church of Christ to know being the very founder of a white revolutionary movement and I never even knew about it. Here is yet another interesting quote about and from Bubba Dees.

"Although his name appears on the inside cover of -False Patriots� manual, Dees was quick to distance himself when told that a business owned by a Jew, with no patriot links, was listed as a patriot group."

" I don't have anything to do with that book,� Dees said, You�d have to talk to Joe Roy (director of Klanwatch) about that.� (Wayne Laugesen Boulder Weekly pg 23, May 2nd, 1996)

Shazaam looks like Bubba lied. I had consulted with an Denver attorney, whom I had helped out in regards to a topless donut shop, named Arthur Schwartz to see about suing Dees. Although he stated that I had a case I probably couldn�t afford to hire him as I was an unemployed student attending CSU at the time. The owner of the gun shop was Bob Glass a good friend of mine. You can�t find the book or the magazine any more and I�ll bet I am just one of the few who still has them both. Several people did file lawsuits against Dees and he at least lost a bundle of money defending him self. Bubba passed the lie about me onto to the Nikor Project and McVay who obviously never bothered to question its credibility.

Duncan Philp

imported post

You just been busted Mormon and yer little scam just blew up in your face. You have just committed the sin of bearing false witness, a sin often commited by people like you.

Care to apologize?

We all know why you lied, you lost the debate and you were forced to lie. Got any proof that I am a meber of that church or that I ever been a member of that church?

Next time ya see Bo Gritz ask him who printed his book "America Betrayed" for him. Gritz is a Mormon and a good friedn of Pete Peters.

Duncan Philp

imported post

Duncan foundthison the web, thought it would be great to share.

Who won a 2oK lawsuit aginst two cops that violated the law. So you supprt cops who violate the Bill of Rights, yet here you supporting a guy who cliams that two cops in Pine Bluffs violated his right to carry openly. make up your mind Mormon.

[size=+1]Duncan’s Philp fury of Hate.[/size]

"A man so vile and hateful he never seems to be happy unless he is hurting other person"
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1756921/posts

And the guy who posted that trash was arrested and given tiem in jail. More lies form the Mormon who hates non-Mormons.

http://www.westword.com/2007-06-07/news/darren-morrison-s-virtual-aggression/

Darren Morrison's Virtual Aggression Gun activists take their fire fight online. By Alan Prendergast Published on June 07, 2007 It takes all kinds, this argument over guns in America. Patriots and paranoids, cranks and constitutionalists, handwringers and Huns, they all step up to the plate sooner or later. The debate is rarely polite, often incoherent and generally clouded by suspicion, fear and rancor.

Subject(s): Columbine, Darren Morrison, Duncan Philp, Tom MauserBut it takes something special to reach the kind of bizarre denouement that played out in a Jefferson County courtroom last week, when a gun activist admitted to e-mailing death threats to a Columbine parent in the name of another gun activist — because, see, he believed his life had been threatened by the other activist, and he wanted to see the man arrested.

Makes sense? No? Then you haven't met Darren Morrison.

Morrison, 44, is a Navy veteran and was, until recently, a custodian at Colorado State University. He ran unsuccessfully for Angie Paccione's seat in the state legislature last year as a self-proclaimed independent, pro-gun, anti-immigration, anti-abortion, born-again Christian. An additional preoccupation, not listed in his campaign biography, appears to be Duncan Philp.

Philp, a prominent gun-rights advocate who lives in Wyoming, posts frequently on Tyranny Response Team (www.trtnational.com) and has been a fixture at antiwar and Second Amendment rights rallies in Fort Collins. Morrison claims that Philp is a "hate monger" and has shouted unpleasant things at him at protests through a megaphone. He thinks he's seen Philp's car idling outside his home. When Morrison was banned from posting on the TRT forum a few months ago, Philp suggested adding Morrison to a list of deceased members: "Poor Darren we knew him well," he wrote. Morrison regarded the jibe as a death threat.

Philp denies ever threatening Morrison. "I don't have the time to drive seventy miles to stalk this guy," he says. "He was sending me all kinds of e-mails taunting me. We were never friends. He found out that a lot of the Tyranny Response Team members are anarchist libertarians, and he equates that with communists."

Last December as the feud heated up, a series of ominous e-mails went out to law enforcement, a local gun group and others, ostensibly from Philp, boasting of his prowess with a .50-caliber handgun. The most disturbing ones came to the inbox of Tom Mauser, who's become an outspoken advocate of tougher gun laws since his son, Daniel, was slain in the 1999 attack on Columbine High School. Philp was involved in a protest outside Mauser's home in 2001 and collected $20,000 in a lawsuit over police harassment stemming from the incident ("Deeper Into Columbine," October 31, 2002).

"I have a laser site on my 50 cal as well as a home made silencer," one typo-riddled missive read. "I have spotted planes fling into DIA. I could easly shoot one down so do not take any trips for a while."

Mauser was understandably alarmed. "I get this stuff a lot, but this one really did cross the line," he says. He contacted the authorities.

The threat came to the attention of the director of the FBI, and the Denver airport went to a heightened state of security for a brief time. A few days later, in a parking lot on the campus of a Cheyenne community college where he was taking classes, Philp was confronted by six sheriff's deputies, three FBI agents and four campus security guards. Some of the officers had guns drawn, Philp says, leading to a shouting match between him and the federal agents.

"I just got fed up with this nonsense," he says. "I've put up with it for fifteen years."

Questioned about the e-mails, Philp admitted some familiarity with .50-caliber weaponry — enough to know that shooting down an airplane with a handgun isn't an option. He pointed out that the atrocious spelling and grammar were similar to that found in messages he'd received from Morrison. In online postings, Morrison has acknowledged having dyslexia; he's also written of the "rabid" growth of the TRT and to receiving "treats," not threats, from Philp.

Morrison later admitted to a reporter from CSU's Rocky Mountain Collegian that he'd sent the e-mails. He wrote a letter of apology to Mauser and pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of harassment. At Morrison's sentencing two weeks ago, Mauser testified about the strain the threats caused to his family during the Christmas season.

"My wife was very disturbed," he said. "He's playing with people's lives. Mr. Philp has engaged in some unsavory activities toward me over the years, but he didn't deserve to be targeted like this, either."

A tearful Morrison apologized again while insisting that he had reason to fear Philp. "I wasn't sure he wasn't going to try to kill me," he said. "I got sucked into the fight...What I did was inexcusable. I beat myself up all the time for what I did...I've never done anything like this. I just didn't think this through."

Philp suspects that Morrison is behind other threatening e-mails he's received in recent months, a charge Morrison has denied. Philp wanted the judge to order some jail time as well as a psychological evaluation. "He's cost the system an awful lot of money," he said.

Duncan Philp

imported post

Is the Pine BluffsSportsmans Clubhappy to have you support them?

Yep

What about the the town council, are they happy to have your support?

Yep

Have they seen your rant about their cops, you know the one that you called them copscum?

My main source of info about the PB cops was the town. Yeomans fired from the Cheyenne PD for drinking on the job, now a PB cop. You support this sort of thing? You support lying about gun rights actvists?

Why the need to get off topic? Why the need to lie? Why are you supporting the lies of rpyne and Bouchard?Are you a gun grabber? Are you copster who wants to confiscate guns?

Duncan Philp

imported post

"Boy, has this thread gone south or what? I assume that it was so effective at exposing Pine Bluffs that someone just had to come and hijack the thread in order to take the pressure off."

Exposing Bouchard and the fact that he and or his pals had to post their lies about the town on this string. I carried openly and I wasn't arrested, ergo Bouchard lied. Who hijacked what? rpyne posted a lie about me and I responded. Who intiated the off topic posts and who intiated the lies about a gun rights actvist? rpyne and the mormon

"The only thing that currently matters is to see Pine Bluffs bring their local ordinances in compliance with the Wyoming State Constitution. All else is misdirection."

Their ordinance was in complaince before Bouchard ever showed up. We need to boycott WYGO and RMGO and bring them into complaince with the truth. Back stabbing is the way of a mormon and the way of WYGO.

We can do this all year long, but after it is all siad and done you and your felow back stabbers will still be lacking in credibility.

Duncan Philp

imported post

LDS Man

Fri Apr 10th, 2009

E-mail:
Private

Homepage:

AIM:

YM:

MSNM:

Birthday:

Ummm my and this does look suspect. Leaves out imporatant facts just like rpyne and Bouchard. Bouchard never sitesthe town ordinance, nor does he site quotes form the local PB paper. Just like this guy LDS man. A half truth is still a lie.

Duncan Philp

imported post

LDS guy doesn't have a copy of the magazine that he has chosen for his source of information, but I do. Just for the sake of argument we shall go along with the trash that Dudley of RMGO is using to discredit me.

Ummm and what have we here on page 55 of the magazine "False Patriots"? The very same magazine that LDA guy has used to defame me.

"Larry Pratt, Springfield, Virginia. A former Virginia Repukelican state legislator and a veteran of the radical right, Pratt heads the Gun Owners of America with an estimated membership of 200,000. In 1990, Pratt published "Armed People Victorous", in whihc he urged the formation of "citizens militias". He is a frequent speaker at Identity and Patriot gatherings. In February 1996 pratt took a leave of absence form his postion as co-chiar of Presidential candidate Pat Buchanana's campaign after his connections with white supremacists became widley known." - False Patriots page 55

Ummm and of course Dudley Brown's group Rocky Mountian Gun Owners is under the umbrella of Pratt's group. That would mean that RMGO is a white supremacist leaning organization just like GOA. And Wyoming Gun owners is under the umbrella of GOA as well, thus making Buchard a known neo-nazi sympathizer.

The truth is Pratt is NOT a white supremacist and of course neither am I. But for the sake of argument we shall go along with LDS guys postion regardless of Morris Dees lack of crediblity. Why lookie here I see that Bo Gritz and Jack McLamb are listed in the magazine as well. Gritz and McLamb are both Moromons.

Col. Bob Brown of another magazine called "Soldier of Fortune" once did a feature story on the great Mormon Bo Gritz and his article publicly exposed the con-man nature of Gritz. Gritz will tell everyone he meets that he is the most decorated Green Beret veteran to have ever served in Vietnam. This is true, but it was Gritz who awared himself all of those ribbons and medals, as a Colonel he could write his own stuff up and then pin it on himself, ummm and I not impressed. Gritz was and still could be a close friend of the neo-nazi Pete Peters.

Jack McLamb is a retired Phoenix copster and now a full time Mormon. McLamb investigated the murder of one Gordon Kahl. Kahl was hunted down like a dog by federal agents and killed for having defended his life from US Marshall over a tax issue. Kahl killed three LEO types at a stand off in North Dakota. McLamb investigated the issues surrounding Kahl with the help of one Timothy Coombs aka James Wilson. Wilson is a known white supremacist that is presently on the FBI's "Most Wanted List". Wilson is wanted for the killing of Missouri deputy.

Morris Dees can be found as the author of this incredible magazine, but he didn't write it. These lies were written by Joe Roy, a copster and staff member of the Southern Poverty Law Center. Why does RMGO and WYGO lie? The guy who runs it all makes his living off of lies.

So tell me how does the town of Pine Bluffs compare to the state of New Jersey? Bouchard uses the same sort of tactics that Dees and Brown use. If PB is like NJ, and Bouchard makes the claim that it is, then why isn't the town of PB allowing for the ownership of assault rifles? If the town has outlawed open carry then why didn't officer Yeomans arrest me at the town meeting when he saw me carrying a pistol on my hip?

Why the lies Bouchard? Can't find any issue to deal with in Wyoming so you need to invent them? You need to justify your pathetic existence so much that you are forced to lie about the town of PB and another gun right activist?

Here we have a picture of Brown standing next to his favorite white supremacist Larry Pratt. Hey if it works for LDS guy then sure outta work for me.

Mjolnir

imported post

Here is a novel idea.

While eating at Carl Jr in Cheyenne I ran across a small newspaper that seems to print facts while calling a spade a spade.

Why not contact the Cheyenne Herald http://www.cheyenneherald.com/ and see if they will check out and print a story about this issue.

Might be good getting a 3rd party newspaper involved!!!

Duncan Philp

imported post

"Why not contact the Cheyenne Herald ... "

Dave might, but generally speaking if a story is running in another paper then he won't do the same story. People will be hearing about it on local talk radio and some one has been putting out fliers around the county to let the Cheyenne locals know about the PB issue.

See you at the Tea Party tomorrow. I wonder if Bouchard has the kahones to wear a sidearm at this event? I doubt it. I've been told that he wears an empty holster around town. There will be men present at this event who will be wearing a sidearm and we suspect that the Wyoming Homeland Gestapo will be there, along with the goons who work for herr Fecht, to harass us all.

I dare Bouchard to pack a gun around Cheyenne. Herr Fecht will be on live radio this coming Friday to talk about those awful fake plates. We can ask him about his policy in regards to open carry and put his feet to the fire. Don't you feel safe knowing that Fecht and his thugs are keeping our streets safe from those fake plates? I know I do.

I've had several reports that Fecht has ordered his people to harass anyone they see carrying openly. I heard of one case in which a Cheyenne man had defended his home from local hoodlums and used a hand gun to do so. After which Fecht sent in a SWAT crew to steal this man's entire gun collection. I will ask Jeff more about it when I see him at the Tea Party.

Seems to me like there are bigger fish to fry in this state rather than a small town on the Wyoming/Nebraska border. PB has a population of 1,500 people. It is a two cop town with more dispatchers than there are cops. many of the posters who by the way don't even live in Wyomign are demanding that this town clean up their old ordinances. The problem is that the town would have to hire a full time attorney to do just that. The attorney they have now is only a part time contrat worker and he has his own private practice. This town derives its revenue from sales tax and a small protion of property taxes. It is simply easier not to enforce these old laws.

PB was fist established in 1868 and was set up as stop over for pioneers. You can imagine the kind of riff-raff headed for those gold mines in the Black Hills of SD.

SDguy

imported post

Duncan, you are not one of us, you are simply a troublemaker here and nobody is taking you seriously.

I just see it is you who has posted and don't bother even reading you anymore.