• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CONGRATULATIONS Missorians !!

CJ4wd

Only three small areas went "blue". If the maps I saw this morning are correct, those areas appear to be the St. Louis and KC metro areas and either the Jeff City or Columbia area in the center of the state.

CJ4wd

That is similar to what happened in nearly every state. Major metropolitan areas, college towns, all those areas with lots of "drones", went blue while the outlying areas were red.
In Illinois, the map that I saw (from the NYT yet !), the northeastern corner of IL (Chicago and its surroundings), Champaign (U of I), Springfield (state capital), and St. Clair county just east of St. Louis (a long time democrat stronghold with East St. Louis), were the major blue areas. The rest of the state was
RED.
Maybe the electoral college should be extended to the state level for the same reasons.