• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry bill moves forward

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"The bill now heads to the Finance Committee because it would actually save the state money by eliminating the permitting process."

If passed into law, how will this impact Denver's restriction?

JG_Buffalo

"The bill now heads to the Finance Committee because it would actually save the state money by eliminating the permitting process."

If passed into law, how will this impact Denver's restriction?

Well as long as the Supreme Court of Colorado says "preemption" doesn't apply to Denver I imagine not a lot.

Dario

Denver's only restriction is for OC so unless there is a test case of OC with a CC permission slip (CHP), or a ruling in the current lawsuit I don't see any change.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Those speaking out against this bill included a 12-year-old Evergreen girl who pleaded with lawmakers that more concealed guns on Colorado streets will not equal a safer state.

Oh girl girl girl....its not about making a safer state. Its about people being able to protect themselves. She may understand if a rapist targets her...I hope she does not have to learn the hard way. She has an evil mommy and daddy.