• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Consult your state thread!!!

golddigger14s

Activist Member
OCDO is a fantastic repository of information, with some great people willing to share their knowledge. This thread is best suited to general OC questions/comment that affect everybody no matter their location. If you have a question that pertains to a particular state please scroll down to that state, and post there. You will get much better information, most likely from someone more familiar to that local. For example I have a pretty good amount of general OC knowledge, but I know a heck of a lot more info of WA state. If I don't know, I can probably steer someone in the right direction. Thanks, post on, and carry on.

papa bear

i do agree that if you have a state specific question you should got that stat to ask it. just common sense

but i will disagree that only people from that state are the only ones with the answer. there are a lot of persons that know a great deal about other states laws.

i know i have gotten some of the most bone head answers from people in the state i am in

b0neZ

but i will disagree that only people from that state are the only ones with the answer. there are a lot of persons that know a great deal about other states laws.

i know i have gotten some of the most bone head answers from people in the state i am in

^This.

Sometimes it's hard to see the fishbowl from inside the fishbowl.