• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Costco

mazellan819

imported post

I have oc at the Orem and American Fork costco without problems. They didn't even question me. The only thing I got was from some stiff upper class laides who think they are better than everyone else. If you conduct yourself in a respectful maner you shouldn't be bothered much.

Maze

xmirage2kx

imported post

I have OC-ed at the AF Costco a few times now. Once I got a comment from the checker stating that she didn’t think the store allowed OC, but she could be mistaken. Other than that one encounter I have had no issues from any employee.

There always seems to be 1-2 people that have some negative comment when I carry. I have found Semi-autos get more negative attention than revolvers andwhen you’re under 30 it makes iteven worse.

I am always surprised on how many people are so wrapped up in their own world that they wouldn’t even notice if I strapped an AK across my back let alone a small handgun on my hip.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
I have OC-ed at the AF Costco a few times now. Once I got a comment from the checker stating that she didn’t think the store allowed OC, but she could be mistaken. Other than that one encounter I have had no issues from any employee.

There always seems to be 1-2 people that have some negative comment when I carry. I have found Semi-autos get more negative attention than revolvers andwhen you’re under 30 it makes iteven worse.

I am always surprised on how many people are so wrapped up in their own world that they wouldn’t even notice if I strapped an AK across my back let alone a small handgun on my hip.

"There always seems to be 1-2 people that have some negative comment when I carry. I have found Semi-autos get more negative attention than revolvers andwhen you’re under 30 it makes iteven worse."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have notice this too.

Nobody notices or says almost anything when I carry my 44Mag Ruger Vaquero 5'5 (old style) in a Triple K Deluxe holster and belt

But I do get looks and comments when I carry my Kimber in Serpa holster once in Blue Moon.