• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Could Not Resist

Va_Nemo

Sharing this but I see not comic thread.

Nemo

dunno how to delete one, this don't work well for me, sory

Attachments

• ScnJDTH.jpg
    ScnJDTH.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Trump Day.jpg
    Trump Day.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

scouser

well .. in that case ......

One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he’d been sitting on a park bench. He speaks to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.” The Marine looks at the man and says,

“Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here.” The old man says, “Okay,” and walks away.

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.”

The Marine again tells the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here.” The man thanks him and again walks away.

On the third day, the same man approaches the White House and speaks to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, “I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.”

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looks at the man and says, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I’ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don’t you understand?”

The old man looks at the Marine and says,“Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.” The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says, “See you tomorrow, Sir!”

utbagpiper

Banned
One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House ....

. I just love hearing it.” The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says, “See you tomorrow, Sir!”

I first heard this joke after Clinton left the White House. I'd forgotten about it.

It is rare for something to get better after being recycled. But this joke is even better today than it was 16 years ago.

Thank you.

Charles

Va_Nemo

relevance?

Virginia?
Guns?
Open carry?

Relevance is based on the simple fact that it is Truuummmmppppp Day. Enjoy the humor or not. Gripe or not. Go away or not.

Whatever your choice, it remains Truuummmmppppp Day.

Nemo :cool:

countryclubjoe

Stories from the States.

Could not resist... Over 1 million folks marched today..

Relevance? Remains to be seen..

DJT is the Commander In Chief. Time will either be his friend or his enemy.. His destiny is in his germophobia hands and his narcissistic mind..

My .02

Regards

CCJ

countryclubjoe

Yup. Democrats haven't been this upset since Lincoln freed the slaves.

One suspects the reason for their anger today is far more similar than some would care to admit.

Please Charles, try to refrain from mentioning President Lincoln with any reference or comparison to DJT.. For oblivious reasons!

Did Lincoln free the slaves or did " we the people" free the slaves?.. Always a pleasure opining with you Sir.

Regards
CCJ

utbagpiper

Banned
Please Charles, try to refrain from mentioning President Lincoln with any reference or comparison to DJT.. For oblivious reasons!

I wasn't comparing Trump to Lincoln. I was comparing you and your liberal snowflake buddies to slavers.

Obviously. Trump's personal (sex) life is probably far more comparable to FDR, JFK (sleeping with a german spy while serving in the Navy in DC during WWII, cheated on Jackie on their honeymoon, handed Marilyn Monroe off to Bobby because he had a line of new women waiting to get into the White House), LBJ (bragged that he got more women by accident than JFK did trying), and Bubba Clinton than to Lincoln.

Apologies for not giving due credit to the gross infidelity of several liberal icons.

Did Lincoln free the slaves or did " we the people" free the slaves?.. Always a pleasure opining with you Sir.

The Great Emancipator, in his role as commander in chief, freed the slaves in those States in a state of rebellion.

Freeing the rest, and ending slavery, came with the 13th amendment obviously which required both congress and the States (allowed to vote at the time).

But it is nice that the liberal, shiftless, snowflakes have something to do with their time.

Did anyone notice that when a few cowboys commandeer a federal outhouse in Oregon, one of them gets shot dead and the others get tried (and acquitted fortunately) for felony charges? But when joe's buddies in DC prevent military members from attending the inauguration, or openly muse about blowing up the White House, it's all cool?

I'm not a huge Trump fan. But from supposedly unbiased news anchors openly weeping on TV on election night, to thuggery riots and mobs yesterday, literally every day since the election Joe's buddies have convinced me I absolutely made the right choice in voting for Trump. Even if Trump ultimately proves to be twice as bad as they claim he is, their conduct since the election absolutely convinces me that they must not be allowed anywhere near power. The Hildabeast, her supporters, and those who oppose Trump so much as to participate in, celebrate, or justify criminal violence ("Put the pigs in the ground" being chanted by rioters) are far worse than even the worst Trump might yet do.

Charles

Last edited:

solus

please do not forget the infamous mr. anthony johnson, successful Virginia and Maryland tobacco plantation and slave owner.

ipse

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Relevance is based on the simple fact that it is Truuummmmppppp Day. Enjoy the humor or not. Gripe or not. Go away or not.

Whatever your choice, it remains Truuummmmppppp Day.

Nemo :cool:

Bullsh$$. It remained Inauguration Day. Doesn't matter who takes the office.

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Somehow I thought law-abiding citizens wanted the rules applied to all, every day.

SMDH

Va_Nemo

OK, how about this. Remember the rather funny Geico commercial with a camel on TV recently about Hump Day? Ever heard of hump day in general?

Well, Trump rhymes with Hump. Trump is being inaugurated. So that makes it Trump day.

No please go untwist your knickers over a comical cartoon. Unless you are concerned about becoming a melting snowflake.

Nemo

scouser

Please, this thread started out as just a place to poke a little lighthearted fun at the outgoing establishment. There's no need for it to turn into a mud slinging between ourselves, we are better than that, all of us.

Let's divert this back to where it was and use this thread to attempt to bring a smile, rather than a slap, to one another's faces.

Thank you

OC for ME

I take great pleasure in the fact that business as usual is no longer the usual business. The establishment is placed on notice and they better learn to communicate in 140 characters or less.

countryclubjoe

Please, this thread started out as just a place to poke a little lighthearted fun at the outgoing establishment. There's no need for it to turn into a mud slinging between ourselves, we are better than that, all of us.

Let's divert this back to where it was and use this thread to attempt to bring a smile, rather than a slap, to one another's faces.

Thank you

+ 100000000000---- the voice of reason, thank you Sir!

Regards
CCJ