• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Crazy Joe

dmatting

Sounds to me like Mr. Biden should be arguing for the deregulation of all firearms and advocating for everyone to be carrying. He can't really believe that, no matter how many cops are employed, they will ever be able to respond to a 911 rape call and get there to prevent it (as if a woman getting raped will be able to make that call in the first place). Sadly the lemming masses are stupid enough to fall for this crap...

[video=youtube_share;fxxotkX9ZOo]http://youtu.be/fxxotkX9ZOo[/video]

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Maybe I'm just a little slow this morning, but I couldn't make the connection between Joe Bidens quote and the point the guy was trying to make with his question.

Daylen

But that would be horrible if women needed to own guns! Because they don't now right? And it would be far better for a woman to need to call the police, and hopefully be able to before, to stop from being raped than to simply defend herself and call the police after.

Gunslinger

biden is the dumbest man ever to serve in the Senate. He is now the dumbest man ever to be VP. That's why obooba picked him. Next to dumbo joe, bin obama's room temperature IQ looks good.

PistolPackingMomma

The whole backpedaling of "that's not what I said" isn't surprising, since 99% of politicians do that, but how does ANYONE come to the conclusion that rape, murder and burglary will rise if we don't support Obama's "amazing" jobs bill?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Daylen

The whole backpedaling of "that's not what I said" isn't surprising, since 99% of politicians do that, but how does ANYONE come to the conclusion that rape, murder and burglary will rise if we don't support Obama's "amazing" jobs bill?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Haven't you seen the studies that show a perfect inverse correlation between # of police + firefighters + teachers + other govt workers and crime, especially rape, murder and burglary? Its settled science. When you pass Obama's stuff rape goes down, just ignore the fact that for two years they did pass his stuff and Biden has claimed rape went up! Its not true, but he's also not a lair because it is true....

since9

Campaign Veteran
Defensive, pointing his finger in the chest (almost, but not quite pocking), rise in tone of voice, carefully metered...

Joe Biden, you got caught with your pants down making a very stupid statement, you're a control freak bent on damage control, and you have zero qualms about pulling out all stops to get what you want. There's no defense, as it's written all over your body language and the non-verbal components in your speech.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
When the SS (Secret Service) has got your back, even when you is being stupid.....err, I mean, acting stupidly, you can pretty much do and say what you want.

Heck, I've run into scads* of folks who do that several tmes a day and they are probably not even known by the Secret Service. Most likely they're not on any government watch list.

stay safe.

*scads = scientific term used to designate a number that has too many zeroes in it to even be written using scientific notation (x[SUP]10xsome number[/SUP]).