• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

HandyHamlet

December 7, 2011 1:44 PM
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

By
Sharyl Attkisson

Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation "Fast and Furious" to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_1...furious-to-make-the-case-for-gun-regulations/

So what happens when the conspiracy theory is not a theory or a conspiracy?

:banghead:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
I've been saying this for a while now.

Is it just me or is fast and furious hardly getting enough attention? This is pretty serious stuff and I feel that the media is more concerned with a pizza CEO's girlfriends

HandyHamlet

Well the story is from CBS and Sharyl was the main stream media journalist who broke the story.

Holder has to go before congress (I'll start capitalizing "congress" again when their approval rating is above 75%) again on Thursday. Stay tuned.

Alexcabbie

In the course of the recent hearings, Holder had the word "impeachment" thrown in his face. As of yet he remains defiant.

There are ongoing attempts to hang this whole thing on the smallest fish possible. But the operation involved far too many people for it to be the retarded brainchild of some BATFE SAIC. Somebody in D.C. had to sign off on this Charlie Foxtrot, and there is simply no way it was not either Hiolder himself or "president" Obama, or both of them.

It is becoming increasingly clear that "Fast and Furious" was an attempt to undermine the Second Amendment and therefore the Constitution of the United States.

The latest defense is - what else? - that it is "Bush's fault". Specifically the Obama "administration" and their syncophants in the drive-by media have been saying that Bush ran a "similar" program. Well, they DID allow "straw purchasers" to obtain guns. But unlike "president" Obama's gang, Bush's BATF arrested the criminals as soon as they set foot out the door of the gun shop. They didn't let the weapons find their way into Mexico. The people who died as a result of "Fast and Furious" were killed by Barack Hussein Obama and Eric Holder, and as far as I am concerned they deserve what a murderer gets.

With, of course, due process of law. Just to be clear about that.

Dreamer

So what happens when the conspiracy theory is not a theory or a conspiracy?

:banghead:

The fact that "F&F" is not a theory has been established for several months now.

The fact that "F&F was done with the INTENT of setting more restrictive gun sales laws in place has been an established fact for months too.

However, you apparently don't really understand the word "conspiracy". The Mushroom Media and politicians have used the word "conspiracy" to mean a crackpot idea, or anything that is in the realm of the unproveable. The fact is that the word "conspiracy" means nothing of the sort--it is a coordinated criminal effort between two or more people...

And since one person sent these memos to at least one other person in BATFE, and at least TWO people at BATFE were involved in this enterprise, it is, by definition a CONSPIRACY, just like a "conspiracy to commit embezzlement" when two accountants cook the books, or "conspiracy to commit murder" when a woman hires a hit man to take out her husband, or "conspiracy to defraud" when two investment managers sell fraudulent securities to their clients.

When regular people get caught doing illegal things in concert with each other, the government and the media call it a conspiracy, and charge them with conspiracy, and even use the word "conspiracy" in the official court documents.

But when the GOVERNMENT gets caught in what is OBVIOUSLY a conspiracy of epic proportions, they government and the media start blubbering "there are NO conspiracies, such a thing doesn't exist except in the minds of kooky, wacked-out, tinfoil hat wearing "conspiracy theorists"...

Well, boys, the "theories" have been PROVEN to be FACT.

So "F&F" is no longer a "conspiracy theory". It is a proven, documented, sworn-under-oath verified CONSPIRACY FACT.

Mr. Holder should be "getting his house in order", because if there is ANY honor, integrity, or truthfulness left at ALL in the US Justice Department, he should at the very least be looking at a few decades in Leavenworth.

If TRUE justice were to be meted out, some might suggest Holder deserves the same fate as William Bruce Mumford, Mary Surratt, and Herbert Hans Haupt...

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Dude.

That comment was pure snark.

May I remind you I created this little gem to vent how I felt about Obummer's bitch when this whole thing began.

Eric-Holder-jr.jpg

[video]http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2011/12/09/how-bad-fast-and-furious-holder[/video]

Last edited: