• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Done It!

marine77

imported post

Got my HCP today, after 34 days, found an excuse to OC to town. Wearing at the house my wife didn't like it.:cry: She'll get over it.:monkey

WCrawford

imported post

Make sure your wife knows that you are carrying to protect her because of how much you love her. If you can get teary eyed while doing that I can bet she'll not show her displeasure as much.

A bit manipulative, but they do that to us all the time. :)

marine77

imported post

Thanks, not as bad as I thought it would be. Just hope not to be rousted by the cops.

Yeah, wifes can be that way.:what: