• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

el paso shooting (talking about facebook/media coverage)

KBCraig

Also of note, the markings on the ground outside the entrance shown in the video do not match the Google earth satellite view of the walmart.

The Google earth satellite view and Street View of my house don't match what it looks like today. If that's your standard, you're just seeking excuses to doubt, and that does make you a false flagger. If you're willing to believe anything as long as it's not "official narrative", you'll fall for any old BS that comes along.

I grabbed this freeze frame from a video that was without any doubt shot at the Walmart in question, as people were responding to the shooting.

el paso stop markings.png

hammer6

The Google earth satellite view and Street View of my house don't match what it looks like today. If that's your standard, you're just seeking excuses to doubt, and that does make you a false flagger. If you're willing to believe anything as long as it's not "official narrative", you'll fall for any old BS that comes along.

I grabbed this freeze frame from a video that was without any doubt shot at the Walmart in question, as people were responding to the shooting.

View attachment 13668

KB i don't doubt the shooting happened. I doubt the way it happened.

solus

Can we pluralize a singular word ~ S H O O T I N G S happen.

I find it quite interesting Parkland was one of the few shooting events where there was an 'outside' oversight and low and behold...LE wasn't immaculately squeaky and the event didn't go down as the fired sheriff stated it did ~ hummm!

Moot point as the event's documentations are judicially sealed to preclude Monday quarterback'n by those official charged with overseeing these types of things...sigh!

doesn't matter...the feds are now involved, again, so J. Edgar's pervasive teachings will mitigate the investigatory themes.. .

hammer6

Can we pluralize a singular word ~ S H O O T I N G S happen.

I find it quite interesting Parkland was one of the few shooting events where there was an 'outside' oversight and low and behold...LE wasn't immaculately squeaky and the event didn't go down as the fired sheriff stated it did ~ hummm!

Moot point as the event's documentations are judicially sealed to preclude Monday quarterback'n by those official charged with overseeing these types of things...sigh!

doesn't matter...the feds are now involved, again, so J. Edgar's pervasive teachings will mitigate the investigatory themes.. .

i'm still wondering how he was able to shoot for 20 minutes and then leave the property. why was he involved in a traffic stop? and why was he wearing different pants than when he was inside walmart? same shirt, different pants.