• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

England to ban most knives?

OC for ME

... OC, I'm sure we all feel much the same about liberty. Yankee or Southerner or Brit, many of us want more freedom when we "wake up" and have the blinders removed. We can't change the past but we can change the future.

We should look in the mirror too, shouldn't we? How is our Bill of Rights faring? Are the listed rights currently exercised by all Americans freely without infringement and harrassment? Hmmm. We should think about that. We have much to think about.

(Yes, "we" are all different. I certainly like to see freedom-lovers from other nations too.)...
The version of freedom that a Briton understands and accepts is far different than what I, and perhaps you, desire and work to restore.

One comment provides some background perhaps:
Mo Better : 17 hours ago
The translation of doublespeak into reality is simple: Britain is locked into increasing the application of the Public Order Act of 1986, the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act of 1994, and the Racial and Religious Hatred Act of 2006, against any British citizen who dares to speak out against the muslime invasion and their efforts to enforce Sharia law and establish a caliphate. The draconian steps taken against Britain First leaders Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen are cases in point. It appears England will not recover from the path the government has set for the country.
I have continued to violate my original post's premise...only in that what Britons have eagerly embraced is not too far fetched in our own country.

There is nothing in Briton, or coming from Briton, that deserves our immediate attention other than to note how the anti-liberty crowd will nullify, is attempting to nullify, our 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A, 9A, 10A. AND! Briton does not have these protections at all...and seemingly have no desire to reinstate these God granted to themselves.

Briton!...pfft!!

OC for ME

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

OC for ME