• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

for sale

solus

Welcome to the nation's leading OC site who's rules state no LG nor SALEs postings aren't allowed!

That stated please check out the two forums who have taken over the backpage customers

1 southwest firearms forum
2 northwest firearms forum
Both sites owned by same individual and whose forum member's wheel and deal.

gutshot II

I've tried searching for a "for sale forum" but could not find it.
this is what I have and I'd like to ....PREFER to sell it to someone in Arizona for obvious reasons. (I live here)
  • M1A Springfield Armory Preban with e-2 wood pistol grip stock and match sights 1980 Vintage. Serial Number 016xxx
I have two stocks for this, one is the above one (E-2) which is worth 350-600 alone. The other is the regular wood stock with steel butt plate and trap door for cleaning tools. GI
Combination (cleaning) tool with rod, brush, etc. GI
Bayonet and scabbard GI
stabilizer that clamps on over the flash suppressor, GI
and a CHICOM bi-pod (copy of the GI one).
About 500 rounds of GI Radway Green surplus 7.62 NATO (7.62 x 51) Ammo. Or Portugese surplus. (can’t remember which…they are both good however)
About 11 GI magazines (20 rounders)
This rifle has GI parts. (not the modern MIM chit)
I do have an extra OP ROD from FULTON armory also. I bought this years ago as a "just in case" it was 100 bucks back then.
Also have the GI web gear belt with 4 ammo pouches on it. (each one would hold 2 twenty round magazines)
"Dewatted" Airborne OD canvas drop case (gov't made them cut the straps off)
For YOU.. $1500 cash in AZ. Must have AZ drivers license & or CCW (the rifle alone is worth 2000 to 2200 depending on your source of info.)
email back channel please at cava3r4ATcoxDOT com

The reason that you have been unable to find a "for sale forum" is that sales are strictly forbidden on this website. This is from the site's rules:
(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).
If you had read the forum rules before you posted you could have learned that. You can see the rules here.

https://xf.opencarry.org/index.php?help/rules/

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
The reason that you have been unable to find a "for sale forum" is that sales are strictly forbidden on this website. This is from the site's rules:
(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).
If you had read the forum rules before you posted you could have learned that. You can see the rules here.

https://xf.opencarry.org/index.php?help/rules/
Gutshot II, you better be careful, Since9 will jumping in here and tell you to keep your errant nose out of other people's business.

solus

bit harsh aren't we gutshot...i mean gee whizzzz he had already been advised of the error of their ways...