• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Former ATF Agent to Speak at Anti-gun Group's Event - 3/10/19 - Lexington Library

Ghost1958

Actually I thought the topic was about sitting in on a mad mommie meeting listening to a an agent of a,rogue federal agency talk.

Never saw a,word in the title about countering anything at that meeting or a post that suggested any such thing was accomplished.

solus

Well the topic kinda - sorta - perhaps made a tanget on eye95’s personal salvation of the Montgomery PD and other tangents

poetdante

Update on tomorrow’s MDA meeting

The Mom's will not be meeting at the Georgetown PD tomorrow. That came from the GPD community relations officer. His response was "They asked us and due to the possible safety issues, they will not be having the meeting here.". I'm not sure which side decided there was a safety issue. He did say "A firearm can be carried inside the police department lobby and community room.".

Someone should tell them, their FB page still has them, and updated recently, that they are meeting at the PD