• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox 4 news crew asserts rights, disobey police, footage aired

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthyeliminator

Interesting... Very interesting.

Raw/Uncut footage https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152609065522093

Aired footage (couldn't quite remove the shrill voice of the deputy, lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8N9yBLr9k

*jab time* No connection to RKBA or OC so don't bother saying this is relevant in any way, shape, form or fashion to anything that you might ever need to know or understand as an OCer that films or records while in public (or in private). It has absolutely nothing to do with your right as an OCer to film or record in public (or in private), none what-so-ever, because some of the exact details of this case are different than in any case you might be involved in as an OCer.

Primus

Interesting... Very interesting.

Raw/Uncut footage https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152609065522093

Aired footage (couldn't quite remove the shrill voice of the deputy, lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8N9yBLr9k

*jab time* No connection to RKBA or OC so don't bother saying this is relevant in any way, shape, form or fashion to anything that you might ever need to know or understand as an OCer that films or records while in public (or in private). It has absolutely nothing to do with your right as an OCer to film or record in public (or in private), none what-so-ever, because some of the exact details of this case are different than in any case you might be involved in as an OCer.
Well that was a waste of band with...

davidmcbeth

Banned
I always tell cops to move their hand I I'll remove it for them ... they have no authority to block anything.

Nor do they have the right to trespass anyone, only the property owner can do that..cops have no inherent right at all.

stealthyeliminator

I always tell cops to move their hand I I'll remove it for them ... they have no authority to block anything.

Nor do they have the right to trespass anyone, only the property owner can do that..cops have no inherent right at all.

Seemed as though she was asserting that because the property was in the city limits it was not private property. I sure hope not.

Primus

Begins to make up for the amount of mine that you wasted when you first joined :)
Ooooo sick burn. Lol

But seriously. I don't get the point? Did I miss something? At least try not to waste bandwith and offer some kind of explanation. Instead you wasted more time acting like a kid with the "jab".

Jeff. State

Banned
Another "Blue on Blue" fratricide. Local cop showed up to domestic disturbance involving "suicidal" off duty deputy and kills him.

Silence must be kept in any case like this with media kept in the dark as much as possible.

BTW: Apparently in 2015 police officers killed on duty or off have been killed by other police officers.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/year-identified-cop-killers-cops/

So Far this Year, All Identified Cop Killers, Were Also Cops

Nocona, Texas – An officer responding to a domestic disturbance at a North Texas residence, shot and killed off-duty sheriff’s deputy Larry Hostetter, 41, shortly after midnight.

Police were tight-lipped about the incident other than to say that the Texas Rangers are leading the investigation.

In a news conference Monday morning, Sheriff Paul Cunningham said Hostetter was a good person, had been a law enforcement officer since 2000 and that being a sheriff’s deputy was everything to him, according to NBC 5.

Cunningham added that Hostetter, of Fredericksburg, was married and had three children.

“We just want to give our condolences and sympathies to everybody involved,” Cunningham said.

This is not the first time in recent weeks where we have seen that thin blue line injuring its own.

At the end of January, we reported on a Yonkers police officer who shot a suicidal officer from another precinct, claiming he feared for his safety.

Earlier in the January we also reported on an undercover Albuquerque police officer who was shot by another officer during a drug bust over $60 worth of meth. The media called it a “tragic accident” while, in reality, it was another example of police shooting someone who poses no threat to them.

In another tragic incident, John Ballard Gorman was shot and killed by fellow officer during a training exercise in Tunica, MS last month. The officer who shot Gorman failed to switch out his weapon for a training weapon and fired a real round into his fellow officer, killing him.

While 116 citizens have been killed at the hands of law enforcement thus far this year, the only shooting deaths of officers this year have all been attributed to fellow officers. Over the weekend in Dallas an officer was killed in a murder-suicide but the shooter has not been identified.

The recent chorus from cops, that blue lives matter seems to ring hollow, as it isn’t officers that are being gunned down in the streets on a daily basis by citizens.

Judging from the incidents that have transpired so far this year, it seems the greatest deadly threat to blue lives, is other blue lives.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/year-identified-cop-killers-cops/#CkOBWM1TiVaWmvd3.99

Status
Not open for further replies.