• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goofballs in Connecticut ... "claim the guy was waving his gun"....

davidmcbeth

Banned
https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-futu...conspiring-fabricate-criminal-charges-against

I had a similar thing happen to me a few months ago during one of my FOIA related activities...cops took camera and kept it rolling.

In my case they also scratched their heads (trooper kept camera with him & it was still rolling) trying to figure out what to charge me with....in my case they decided not to charge me with some bogus charge, so my outcome was different.

When the cop gave me back my camera he said I could not record ... I pointed it right at him and recorded. They did nothing.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I got you boys all in a tizzy. According to you, the revolution never happened because there is no video posted of it.

As I said, its my property and its possible evidence; want to see it? Sign a NDA, come over and watch it. It will not inform you of anything more than what I have described.

Next you'll say, after viewing it, that it was a theatrical production.

No pleasing some people.

OC for ME

I got you boys all in a tizzy. According to you, the revolution never happened because there is no video posted of it.

As I said, its my property and its possible evidence; want to see it? Sign a NDA, come over and watch it. It will not inform you of anything more than what I have described.

Next you'll say, after viewing it, that it was a theatrical production.

No pleasing some people.
Deflections and distractions...typical of braggarts and frauds.

The bear the burden to provide evidence/documented proof of your "accomplishments" regarding LE and their employees. Until then, a braggart and a fraud you will remain.

WalkingWolf

Deflections and distractions...typical of braggarts and frauds.

The bear the burden to provide evidence/documented proof of your "accomplishments" regarding LE and their employees. Until then, a braggart and a fraud you will remain.

Agree, he is the one in a tizzy because he is being called out for his Hillary Clinton behavior. Still waiting for his story on ducking sniper fire...