• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Feb 10th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Feb 10t[SUP]h[/SUP], 8;30am

At the other Golden Corral - Gaskins and W. Broad St. - 4050 Gaskins Rd

Working to solidify the normal, non threatening expansion of OC as we go about our everyday lives.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am truly enamored with their biscuits-n-gravy.

My second course begins with a Belgium waffle + fruit and whipped cream.

Several of the servers have figured out that I tip above the norm so they stop to chat and my drink never runs dry.

Wherever we go we are advertising - for better or worse - so keep OC in a positive light.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Very tempting to go by Burger King first (they open at 530am) to get a biscuit with grape jam at about 7:30am before heading over to Golden Corral at 8:30am.

I have a major case of hungry that needs to be satisfied.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Seemed much colder in and out than the actual temperature. Must be an old creep aging up on me. :uhoh: