• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Dinner Tuesday Feb. 13th at 7 PM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Grape, How are those taste buds doing? :D Tasted pretty good at my end of the table.
I'm used to being able to not only see the lobster meat, but too taste it also in lobster ravioli.

Perhaps the commercial with Charlie the Tuna can explain it better:
"....was not looking for [strike]tuna[/strike] lobster with good taste but rather for [strike]tuna[/strike] lobster that tasted good."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_the_Tuna

sidestreet

I like garlic, I like salt...,

Purpose of Gallic pallet pleaser?

Double win for me!!! Randy usually brings some garlic salt to our gettogethers, so I thought I'd bring some this time. Very sorry he and wife weren't able to make it this time, I could have put a little dent in returning the "flavor" (pun intended) for all of the times that they've been so kind as to share their garlic salt with me!!! I hope that they will be feeling better for the next time we get together.

Grape, you said you like garlic butter, garlic is good for you, one of the things that it does is lower your blood pressure, makes it harder for vampires to drain you!!! Of course maybe the salt evens that out 😒, oh well, still taste good..., to me!!!

No complaints from me, my selection was awesome!!! Usually I leave enough to have something to take to work, it was so good it didn't happen last night! I just wish I'd have ordered a large Greek Salad. Sorry about you and Youngblood's selections, you might have to venture out and try some other dishes.

Really good to see a good turnout and such good folks, made my night for sure!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.