• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, July 9th at 7:00 p.m.

DoubleTap

Wow, time flies. July already fast approaching. Come on out for dinner on Tuesday, July 9th at.......

Mission BBQ 😋
5440 Glenside Drive (corner of Glenside and Broad)
Richmond 23228
548-4622

DoubleTap - 1 confirmed, 2 possibles
Keeper - 1 confirmed

Please post your confirms/possibles. Plenty of room for a big group.

Look forward to seeing you.

sidestreet

Wow, this is really going to be a close call for us, we have Lobby Day going on, the Celebrity Home Run Derby at the Diamond starting at 6pm (don't know how long that will last) and the dinner at Mission at 7pm. I dont know that we will have time to make the dinner. If the the HRD gets rained out we may be able to make the dinner, soooo, i'm gonna do like baseball managers do when the games are really getting out of hand early..., praaay for rain, and lots of it!!! Otherwise, make it dinner for two..., possibles.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

solus

Sidestreet getting tough to straddle that line as we mature, eh? :rolleyes:

DoubleTap

Very enjoyable evening. Only 4 of us in attendance so we had plenty of folks to talk about. lol.

Hope to see you at next month's dinner. Stay tuned for details....