• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greetings and Salutations Gentlemen and Ladies

Va_Nemo

Moved back up here from Ga, by way of Fl from Culpeper a while back. Good to have Va dirt under my feet again. Currently in Lynchburg area.

Got an interesting tale to tell regarding Richmond Int'l Raceway and a visit there a couple weeks back. Will be getting that up in the next day or 2.

Nemo

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Moved back up here from Ga, by way of Fl from Culpeper a while back. Good to have Va dirt under my feet again. Currently in Lynchburg area.

Got an interesting tale to tell regarding Richmond Int'l Raceway and a visit there a couple weeks back. Will be getting that up in the next day or 2.

Nemo
Good to see you made the trip and are "official" now. :)

Ha ha, your subject reminds me of this clip:

http://www.hark.com/clips/kwqfclwcwz-dan-the-man

:D

TFred
I'll see your Dan and raise you a Walter (Winchell)
"Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. America and All the Ships at Sea"
http://raysbloggingagain.blogspot.com/2010/05/good-morning-mr-mrs-america-and-all.html

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Welcome Nemo. There are a handful of us in the Lynchburg area that are on this site. I occasionally post in the Lynchburg OC thread, but there is little to report as I go about nearly every day OCing with nary an issue. Welcome back to Virginia. :)

Va_Nemo

Join me on the hunt? You game to help me hunt down Michael Eisner (Disney Big Wig) who made the divisive, disreputable, horrible and offensive movie.

I ain't sure what I was going to do with him when I have run him to ground but THAT GUY and THAT DAYUM FISH!!!! AAARRGGGHHHHHH

Also, I did add the Va because you were here and wanted to have some level of differentiation between us.

And thanks.

Va_Nemo

nemo

Join me on the hunt? You game to help me hunt down Michael Eisner (Disney Big Wig) who made the divisive, disreputable, horrible and offensive movie. I ain't sure what I was going to do with him when I have run him to ground but THAT GUY and THAT DAYUM FISH!!!! AAARRGGGHHHHHH

I am showing my age, here, in saying that I had to stop to scratch my head and think about what you were talking about..... then, I got it. Me, I had James Mason in mind, in 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, who played (ta-daa) Captain Nemo.

Va_Nemo

That's where I claim it myself. But there is another bit of a matter regarding it that I will discuss in person and not so much on a place like this.

Nemo