• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greetng from Grand Forks,ND

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
SNIP Welcome aboard OCDO - enjoy and prosper.

I believe the phrase is "live long and prosper", there Spock :D

Welcome to OCDO!!! Stick around and you will learn a lot!!! I would encourage you to get out to an open carry gathering in your area!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

SNIP Welcome aboard OCDO - enjoy and prosper.
I believe the phrase is "live long and prosper", there Spock :D
--snip--

Ain't no point in living long, unless you can enjoy it and that is very logical. :p

rikkitiki420

Indeed

Ain't no point in living long, unless you can enjoy it and that is very logical. :p

thanks all for the warm welcomes, I did actually carry for the first time today. I was a little nerve racking.. but after awhile I started feeling more comfortable carrying (concealed). but I do agree with you on OC.

Rick

Sir Blastalot

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

macgyvr

Turn around time

you are very correct. and i won't. It seems its all about $$$, ND and MN should be reciprocity. ND has a 10-12 wk wait.

Just wanted to let you know that I got my ND permit in January and it only took 30 days from the time I submitted the papper work. That was even with the holidays.

rikkitiki420

way cool

Just wanted to let you know that I got my ND permit in January and it only took 30 days from the time I submitted the papper work. That was even with the holidays.

It only took 8 days to get my MN permit, but patiently waiting for my ND... then I can be legal in 38 states. ND<>MN ;-(