• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Ownership Project

Ghost1958

That one well known member of this forum would leap at the chance to speak his mind and infer he speaks for all ky gun owners was a given from the start. Some folk insert themselves into any thing that may get them attention

OC for me had it right. A study or paper that does not include all citizens as having the RTKABA is flawed out the gate.

solus

It is a common technique from the left to portray any dissent from a party line as being born of fear or hate or ignorance.

That I find that line of reasoning here is most disappointing.

What COMMON TECHNIQUE are you referring to?

Who is the LEFT?

What dissent from what PARTY LINE?

What FEAR or eh never mind!

That there is no rhyme or “reason” in your post is what is quite disappointing!

Eye95 your continued use of the litnay of rhetorical mischaracterization of ambiguous terms lacks any meaning or definition in your post whatsoever!

That’s trying ~ really.

Glad the founding fathers did not exhibit that mentality!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I tried. Moving on.
That is a cop-out answer. You can't explain yourself, so you say you tried, then you're moving on. You didn't even try to explain anything. I, at least, give you credit, you didn't try to wordsmith it. On the other hand, even you couldn't come up with an explanation.