• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns in Parks: The Hoplophobes’ Travel Guide to the United States

Statesman

imported post

Ok, this is a bit dated, but for all our fine gun hating visitors, such as members from the Brady Campaign to Promote State Sanctioned Global Genocide, this article describes the safest routes to travel to avoid peasants carrying guns, and crime that comes with such legal activities.

Guns in Parks: The Hoplophobes’ Travel Guide to the United States

http://newledger.com/2009/05/guns-in-parks-the-hoplophobes%E2%80%99-travel-guide-to-the-united-states/

Good luck in your travels, and stay safe!

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
I thought OC is legal in Delaware, or that DE at least accepts other state's permits, if so, the man's list is too generous to antis.
Same for Ill, from what I understand, you can OC in rural areas.