• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello everyone!

Oldschool45B

imported post

I just found this place thanks to some friends of ours and wanted to pop in and say hello. I am one of the owners of a store down in Draper where we open carry. My partner has a hard time with it (I am making him do it more and more to get comfortable with it:D) but I have been OC'ing for the better part of a year, and in my neighborhood even longer than that. So far so good. Most of the time people don't even seem to notice, the negative side has been the "That man has a gun, and KIDS with himbut is happy and smiling....How can he be happy if he has a gun, aren't they all angry people?" type looks but not a single person or LEO has said anything to me.

I see some familiar faces and just wanted to drop in and say hello. Chuck, you still playing the pipes? You are not still packing that monsterous LAR are you?:cool: