• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help me with Sept trip from Boise, ID to Florence, OR

IowaJack

I will be taking a trip in Sept. from Boise to Florance, what if anything do I need to know about open carrying and keeping legal. Are there any possible trip ups along that route, any mag limits or weird laws. I will be mostly driving through and stopping only a bit for gas and food and then camping a beach combing @ Florance. Thank you for any help and info.

PS: Anything along the route or on the coast that I should make a point to see of visit. I was out there 8 years ago and really like the coast but I did not like even driving the outskirts of Portland.

solus

I will be taking a trip in Sept. from Boise to Florance, what if anything do I need to know about open carrying and keeping legal. Are there any possible trip ups along that route, any mag limits or weird laws. I will be mostly driving through and stopping only a bit for gas and food and then camping a beach combing @ Florance. Thank you for any help and info.

PS: Anything along the route or on the coast that I should make a point to see of visit. I was out there 8 years ago and really like the coast but I did not like even driving the outskirts of Portland.
handgunlaw.us is your friend...

solus

well curiosity got the better of me...

handgunlaw states:

Oregon does not honor any other state Permit/Licenses.
me thinks this limits the SD weaponry you might be thinking of carrying...

mlawson

Just like Nazi New York....well, now that Homo Cuomo is going to be out of office soon, that might change.