• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I did my first open carry Sunday

93sr20det

imported post

I was on my way to my friends house to shoot and I had to stop and get gas and air up a tire and I had my 1911 on my hip the whole time. Felt great. I cannot wait till I get a permit so I can start carrying all the time.

picarl

imported post

Was you in Orange Grove area ? I have been reading here on open carry i am CCW -Permited by state of MISSISSIPPI. Plus i plan to start open carry myself,

Carl:celebrate

Double_J

imported post

At least there are two more of us in the Gulfport area. How about a meet up sometime? I don't usually OC, as I am usually wearing a button down shirt untucked, or a light jacket, but I will start if we can get a few of us together. Strength in numbers, etc.

Double J

93sr20det

imported post

yes it was off dedeaux road at anthony's bp....

i would need to get a haircut before i start open carrying... otherwise i am down