• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Know this is last minute but!!!!

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I know this is last minute, but FMJ 911 and I are going to the Sedro Woolley pits to shoot on Sat AUG 18. I'm just itching to try out my new AR and put some more rounds through my new RIA M1911A1. All our invited to attend. BE AWARE THIS WILL BE A CLEAN AND SHOOT!!! So if you do come, bring heavy duty trash bags and a vehicle big enough to carry some bags of trash out with you. The cleaning will take place before the shooting. We will probably get there around 8 or 9am to clean up and star shooting around 10 or 11am. We look forward to seeing some of you guys there. :D