• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I love Guns and Coffee counter Protest 2-14-12 at a Starbucks near you!

1245A Defender

well,,,,

I ask everybody, everywhere, Did ANY ANTIs show up,,, at all?

and....
Well,,,,

Soooo ay about 4:30 I got in my car and drove the 4 miles into Belfair to my local Starbucks.
Ive never been there before, but This Is valentines Day!!!

So I asked if they had any protesters?? No...
she said another OCer had been there today...
they knew about the boycot...
they asked what kind ,, was my gun, star modelo super.
one girl said she and her hubby want to get guns too,,, and motioned to her hips, as if to draw two guns!
they made me some deliouse coffee, and we made small talk for awhile.

I made sure to tell them thank you to Starbucks for following State Law,, and support all our rights.

pics or it didnt happen.....

004-2.jpg

Steeler-gal

I ask everybody, everywhere, Did ANY ANTIs show up,,, at all?

and....

I didn't see any or hear about any on the news but one of my friends said she saw some protesters outside a Starbucks in Arlington in the morning. She OCd there yesterday evening but didn't see any there at the time.

Sent using Tapatalk

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
The wifester and I stopped by our nearby Starbucks a second time last night and we were both OCing (unlike in the morning due to work). The barista who took care of us saw my pistol, but didn't say anything. So when I normally wouldn't have spent any money there on a regular occasion, they got about $10 out of me. :)

scouser

I'm pretty sure the anti's refused to patronize Starbucks here.....ALL FOUR ANTI'S:monkey

They added a new member?

Thinking ...
G Snr
G Jnr
Wicked Witch of West
and Dopey Dwarf

that makes 4 ?

do I get the prize peter ? lol

and then there's the one who has probably been getting his 'jollies' looking back at the video of the crowd he filmed at VCU, so I make it 5

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Is that a gang sign she be flashin'? Looks like she is "double downing." :lol:

I think she likes me. :eek:
That's the only time she's smiled all year. Not sure I want to know about the sign.:uhoh:

uh oh.....

Last edited:

vt357

Was at the Oxbridge store from 745-830. Bought $30 worth of coffee and had many smiles and thank you's and a few good conversations.

No anti's showed, but the employees enjoyed the deal and laughed about the boycott. Business was busy as usual.
I've OC'ed at that location several times. I'd guess they get quite a few OC'ers with the Harley shop right next door. I happened to be on the other side of town that evening and stopped in at the location in Mechanicsville.

p.publius

Reston - South Lakes

Picked up flowers for my better half and stopped in at Starbucks at the Southlakes Shopping Center in Reston. Standing in line to pay for the flowers at Safeway, two women got into line behind me then right out of line. The two guys that followed did not seem to mind my Glock 19.

The young lady at Starbucks saw the 2 dollar bill and smiled. She got one for a tip! A little girl (6 or 7 years old) told her mother, "That man has a gun!" Her mother shushed her and told the little girl not to stare... :eek:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Midlothian near Chesterfield Twon Center

Got my hairs cut (all 250 of them) and stopped at Starbucks next door -tipped with $2 bills at both locations. Only comment at either was "nice grips on your 1911." :D