• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I saw three open carriers in the wild...in ONE DAY

SovereignAxe

Yes, THREE. And it gets even better. The first two I saw in the same store.

So this weekend I'm on a mission to fix my wife's brakes, so I stop into Advance Auto in Elizabethton to pick up my supplies, and as soon as I walk in the door I see a guy checking out at the register wearing a full sized Springfield XD. Cool, I thought-it's about time I see another OCer in the wild, and went to gather my goods.

I get to the checkout line myself, and I see another one. This time I wasn't sure of the make/model so I struck up a conversation with the guy. And for the life of me I cannot remember what he said it was. I just know that it was a stainless .380 in a nylon holster. It was a really obscure make that I didn't think I'd ever heard of before. I did some searching later on and it looked very much like the Jennings JA 380, so that may have been it.

Later that day the wife and I ran to Wal-Mart, also in Elizabethton, to pick up some groceries and as soon as I pull into a parking spot I see a guy across from me in the lot getting off his motorcycle wearing a Glock.

I'm starting to not feel so lonely OCing in my neck of the woods.

MontanaResident

Did you do the double secret cryptic coded handshake, to ensure they were not undercover agents? :shocker:

They probably followed you home and now your phones are being tapped and your dogs poop is being sent off for analysis.