• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idiot in Kenosha

kc9sbd

wow, of all people i though lou would be okay with this

i use his gas station all the time, super low prices and great quality from what i could tell. i will no longer use his gas station for anything and i will tell him next time i pass through. sorry lou.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Where Is This Gas Station mentioned in the article? PDQ Is POSTED By My House...

The PDQ over here by my house is posted so I won't be going there anymore. Address: 8800 75th St, Kenosha, WI 53142 (75th ST is Highway 50).

Also, the CITGO on Highway 50 (75th ST) near the Interstate (same side of highway as Walgreens and across from the Shell near Woodmans) is NOT posted. I've spoken with the owner about posting and as of two days ago he wasn't going to post. He knows I open carry so I don't think he will post. I'm going to get gas there in a few minutes and will speak with him again just to make sure.

wild boar

This pump jockey is...

...the worst, he'll get a license on our dime. Reject him for noncompliance of the "walk chew gum" rule. boar out. :cuss:

bmwguy11

Consider him boycotted any time we are down there visiting my sister. I'll be sure to tell my sister and the other family we have down there too. And it's not necessarily a "boycott" moreso a choosing to go where I don't have to be defenseless kinda thing.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

i use his gas station all the time, super low prices and great quality from what i could tell. i will no longer use his gas station for anything and i will tell him next time i pass through. sorry lou.

We use that station to gas up, hit the ATM, buy stuff on Two Wheel Tuesdays as he is next to Common Grounds.

Not any more. I have seen 5 or 6 gas stations go out of business up here in Knowhere over the last few years. The last thing I'd be doing is push customers away.

jpm84092

This tread is well titled. However, do make sure to flood this business owner with the "NO GUNS = NO MONEY" message and perhaps he will repent and see the light.

oak1971

The PDQ over here by my house is posted so I won't be going there anymore. Address: 8800 75th St, Kenosha, WI 53142 (75th ST is Highway 50).

Also, the CITGO on Highway 50 (75th ST) near the Interstate (same side of highway as Walgreens and across from the Shell near Woodmans) is NOT posted. I've spoken with the owner about posting and as of two days ago he wasn't going to post. He knows I open carry so I don't think he will post. I'm going to get gas there in a few minutes and will speak with him again just to make sure.

Sheridan and 52nd st

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=lou+perrine%27s&fb=1&gl=us&hq=lou+perrine%27s&hnear=0x88055e372255d1e5:0x6d11785b8a32df18,Kenosha,+WI&cid=0,0,15312054740828571958&ei=gN22TqzgNK7_sQL_5-ziAw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBIQ_BI

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
These no guns=no money cards worked very well here in MO. After having concealed carry in MO for 8 years we don't see near as many of those idiot signs as we used to. These cards should be able to be modified for use in WI.

http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/
I put together a sheet of Wisconsin-specific card backs to go with the fronts from nogunsnomoney. If somebody with a color printer would try them out to see how they look, that would be helpful. The file can be found here for downloading.
WI-CCW-Card.jpg

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
Kristen Rand of the Violence Policy Center ramped things ups a notch, claiming “Concealed carry permit holders don’t prevent mass shootings, they perpetrate them. They don’t support police, they shoot them.”

This is the dumbest thing ive ever read...wtf is she smoking?!