• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If You Want A Map Go To The Liberal Sites - NOT OCDO!

vermonter

Members of OCDO have repeatedly asked for the addition of maps of importance to carriers and ignored. Now maps of "Stand Your Ground" laws are all over the Internet, but not here so gun owners can make educated choices. This site is about carrying - and what do we have - a machine gun ownership map! We need stand your ground, must notify LE when stopped, no gun signs "force of law", and more specific places off limits maps. The powers that be can get all of the info off of handgunlaw.us

Here is one such site (MAP left out New Hampshire):
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=stan...&tbnw=149&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Why do you want someone ELSE to do the work? Are you prepared to volunteer to dig up the information and to keep it updated?

vermonter

Why do you want someone ELSE to do the work? Are you prepared to volunteer to dig up the information and to keep it updated?

I run a forum so I know how the mechanics work. Give me the Admin Panel Password and I will post the Heat Map....

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
And because Virginia relies on English Common Law and the several hundereds of years of case law developed from that, it is not listed.

Good!

That may keep the busybodies and their long noses out of our business.

As for the OP - have you contacted John or Mike and volunteered to create/post the information? If not, please go do that instead of whining about what is here.

stay safe.