• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ind to NE

hogeaterf6

After the Rally Im swinging down into NE on my way back to Ind. My Ind LTCH is not valid in NE but I have my Utah NR permit. Anything I need to know? I will be on a MC.

whatsit

If stopped, you should inform the LEO and show your permit.
NE is mostly gun friendly, but Omaha is nutty and they have weird rules about gun registration and open carry, so just keep it concealed and drive the speed limit.