• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting issue in Hanover

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
grape, you say this after another va forum member shows they have a trap in the passenger seat of his vehicle to catch trolls...ya'l aren't the kindest folk around are ya.

ipse

Wait til tomorrow....I plan to be armed with a board....with a rusty nail in it!
Oh the humanity of it all.:uhoh:

The Wolfhound

But, the trap.....

That trap is neither baited (we have decided that handguns make good bait earlier in this discussion, right:lol:?), nor is it set. No soccer moms are at risk, presently.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Let's see how long it takes one of the soccer mom's to call the cops today.

fX9e9B9.jpg

I see the materials for an improvised incendiary device there -

Paper to use as wadding in red/white cylinder + petroleum product and red box of time delay fuses.

Wonder how a Mad Mom would react to an OCd golf club?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I see the materials for an improvised incendiary device there -

Paper to use as wadding in red/white cylinder + petroleum product and red box of time delay fuses.

Wonder how a Mad Mom would react to an OCd golf club?

:lol: I'll carry one on Wednesday:lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Eh, the nick was given to me many years ago. It fit, so I kept using it.

That's no snare.

If you come to the OC Dinner tomorrow you will be instructed on the Brazillian snare and the ways to avoid being caught by them. (Short lesson - there are no ways. But you can learn to enjoy the experience. :eek: )

stay safe.

b0neZ

That's no snare.

If you come to the OC Dinner tomorrow you will be instructed on the Brazillian snare and the ways to avoid being caught by them. (Short lesson - there are no ways. But you can learn to enjoy the experience. :eek: )

stay safe.

Hey skid, methinks you quoted the wrong person; I never called the bear trap a snare, as I do know the difference. :p