• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is it just me?

marine77

imported post

Is it just me, or is the media showing more about people getting killed with guns,

just like when Klinton was in? I already know the answer, it's coming. :cuss: :banghead:

Jeffytune

imported post

It not you, your just paying attention........unlike most in this country.

YllwFvr

imported post

marine77 wrote:
Is it just me, or is the media showing more about people getting killed with guns,

just like when Klinton was in? I already know the answer, it's coming. :cuss: :banghead:

I think more people ARE being killed with guns. Of course if our media bothered to make stories of people being saved by them and put it on national news rather than a local branch showing the story it wouldn't look so bad. Or the news of someone being killed would be drowned out by the many stories of being saved.

Couple walks down the street, crook tries to rob them.Manpulls gun, crook runs off, man and woman continue to Starbucks to get iced mocha latte with sprinkles.

Man pulls gun and cuts down five at NASCAR event.

Which sounds better to the brains at FOX or CBS? Yeah I hate our media too. Its terrible that they all seem to lean the same way! Too bad a smaller company cant oppose them and show news from the other side. They would probably be buried in money and shut down, or labeled gun toting extremists :uhoh:.

I'd love to watch that! Wait is that OLN?