• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ive been banned from cal guns over 100 times

eye95

The OP does not carry, and probably never has~~unless you count a video camera, and a bicycle...

Good point.

He should just let the folks at that site be. They hate OC. I hate that they hate OC. But, ya know what? They got a right to have their little "Hate OC" club and be left alone in their own space with their own hate.

We wouldn't like the way that CaP behaves at that site if he did that here. Why should he look for congratulations from us for doing it to anyone else???

Hell, it is clear that the vast majority of us don't like what he does here anyway. So, I guess I'd rather he trolled that place than this one. Irony.

Ca Patriot

Because that's as long as anyone outside of California can put up with you.

No, its because my source of income is in Los Angeles. I make enough money to have two houses and lots of other stuff. I also donate a lot of time and money to causes relating constitutional rights in America.

Don't be a hater. (Personal insult deleted by Mod.)

Last edited by a moderator:

OC for ME

Reading through this and some of the op's other topics. I have to wonder about some things. I do notice this topic is getting replys, although negitive in nature, people are replying. Might say something about the kind of people who post here I don't know. I heard somewhere that having bad credit, is better for your credit rating than having no credit at all. Seems to me that the op is popular and well known here, and I suspect is in the same way popular on other forums.

op, 100 times, really? I don't see the point in bragging about it if thats what your doing. I mostly try to stay under the radar, while getting my message out, whatever that message might be at the time.

BTW, congrats on all the replys. Another successfull topic.
No, the OP is not popular, at least not popular as the term is commonly used. The OP's posts garner responses because his drivel requires rebuttal. The last thing a OCer needs to do is approach LE in the field in the manner that the OP does. The OP "OCs" a camera because in California OC of a handgun is essentially illegal.

The OP has stated that he moved to a "free state" to enable the exercise of his 2A right. However he remains in LA. His credibility is non-existent as far as I am concerned. Take his advice with a grain of salt and act on his advice at your own peril.