• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ive been banned from cal guns over 100 times

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
And you haven't gotten the message yet.

Just curious about why you are bragging about it? Did you just surpass the 100-mark the other day?

stay safe.

I've had a feeling there have been warning PMs from the Admin to CaSelfPatriot in recent weeks. I suspect the OP is just a juvenile protest (apologies to juveniles, almost all of who have more maturity.)

Ca Patriot

And you haven't gotten the message yet.

Just curious about why you are bragging about it? Did you just surpass the 100-mark the other day?

stay safe.

The message is that I wont be stopped in putting out MY message.

I'm not bragging.

I surpassed the 100 mark like a year ago.

Cal Guns is so full of open carry hate its pathetic.

Cal Guns is so full of boot lickers and wanna be cops its pathetic.

eye95

Nah. You just seem to get off on folks talking about you instead of important stuff. Kind of trollish in nature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP The message is that I wont be stopped in putting out MY message.

<guffaw!!>

Translation: Waaa...waa...I won't be stopped in using other people's presses to put out MY message...waaa...waaa.

No respect for private property. He's not a patriot.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Technically my screen name is banned, not me.

Plus, there is no valid reason to ban me anyway. The mods are just cry babies over there.

XD40sc

The message is that I wont be stopped in putting out MY message.

I'm not bragging.

I surpassed the 100 mark like a year ago.

Cal Guns is so full of open carry hate its pathetic.

Cal Guns is so full of boot lickers and wanna be cops its pathetic.

They just delete you and your message, and likely you only reinforce the point the anti's are trying to make with your irrational behavior. I doubt you are doing OC and pro-gun movement any favors. They just point at you and say "see, they are mad ".

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

They just delete you and your message, and likely you only reinforce the point the anti's are trying to make with your irrational behavior. I doubt you are doing OC and pro-gun movement any favors. They just point at you and say "see, they are mad ".

could you explain this is a little more ?

what irrational behavior ?

what message ?

kurt555gs

I was banned from IllinoisCarry.com for promoting Open Carry and "Container Transport". The funny thing is, "Container Transport" is now the only viable option in Illinois for residents and I see that verboten topic being openly discussed now. Times change.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

notalawyer

Technically my screen name is banned, not me.

Plus, there is no valid reason to ban me anyway. The mods are just cry babies over there.

Their site, they chose to. Ergo a valid reason. :p

Your inability to comprehend that is no surprise to anyone! :cool:

XD40sc

could you explain this is a little more ?

what irrational behavior ?

what message ?

Banned over a 100 times from a forum, I doubt that it could be explained in a way that you could understand.