• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ive been banned from cal guns over 100 times

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Banned over a 100 times from a forum, I doubt that it could be explained in a way that you could understand.

He will not take your posts seriously, nor respond to them with intellectual honesty. No point in others doing that for him. Total waste of time.

eye95

RFOLMAO!!!

Yeah, his screen name wrote all his postings by itself!!

Haahahahhaahhahahahahahaaa!!!

Motto of the NPA, the National Posters Association: Screen names don't write posts. People write posts.

Folks who start thread after thread about themselves are pathetically in need of attention.

Ca Patriot

So you use a proxy server?

I don't know what I use. It used to be that I just logged out and made a new account. Then after like 4 years they got wise and made it so banned people couldn't log out. So I just clear my cookies and POOOF !!

I've been banned so many times from so many forums its just like a habit really.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
How many threads are you going to start that begin with the word "I"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

At the rate they're getting locked, he's probably planning a hundred more. How else can he tell us how much of a sooper-patriot he is? Why if it wasn't for him and his I-threads, the rest of us would be going around never knowing how pathetically unpatriotic we are.

XD40sc

I don't know what I use. It used to be that I just logged out and made a new account. Then after like 4 years they got wise and made it so banned people couldn't log out. So I just clear my cookies and POOOF !!

I've been banned so many times from so many forums its just like a habit really.

A social media misfit

1194__54766-450x320.jpg

notalawyer

could you explain this is a little more ?

what irrational behavior ?

what message ?

This:

davidmcbeth

Banned

Surprised they have not just refused your IP address....

Ca Patriot

I got banned again from Cal Guns after only 17 posts.

That moderator Keister is just a *****.

Todays offending post was when I suggested that fire marshals violate the 4th amendment when they search and inspect buildings without a warrant or probable cause.

Oh well, time to clear cookies and go back

backupid

Reading through this and some of the op's other topics. I have to wonder about some things. I do notice this topic is getting replys, although negitive in nature, people are replying. Might say something about the kind of people who post here I don't know. I heard somewhere that having bad credit, is better for your credit rating than having no credit at all. Seems to me that the op is popular and well known here, and I suspect is in the same way popular on other forums.

op, 100 times, really? I don't see the point in bragging about it if thats what your doing. I mostly try to stay under the radar, while getting my message out, whatever that message might be at the time.

BTW, congrats on all the replys. Another successfull topic.

Last edited: