• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John R. Lott Twitter blocked too.

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan
https://crimeresearch.org/2019/07/t...ing-about-the-nz-mosque-shooter-wont-explain/.
Doug_Nightmare said:
I have been banned many times from many privately owned sites. They are not required to justify their actions.

I am a fan of Jordan B. Peterson. Look to his issues with privately owned sites.

There is vanishingly small means for we conservative citizens to protest effectively.

On Independence Day I marched with my septuagenarian American Legion Gislason-Richter Post 402 at the head of our Parade of Children. It was the largest ever. Of the perhaps a thousand spectators, I noted six that attempted to properly honor the passing National Ensign. I try to teach that the honor lies in the inconvenience.

I wish you the very best in your efforts to encourage us citizens (I like to write “US citizens”) ... to encourage US citizens to our God Given Rights. The media would turn that tide too.

I hope that this, my fairly secure Swiss e-mail account, will continue to be effective when Alphabet Gmail joins the censors.

God Bless you and all that you do.

solus

So doug...to which audience is your bizarre, yet mawkish, epistle, shown in your opening thread, written to - is it a comment on lott’s blog or aimed to the members of this august forum or to your pen pals acquired when you replyed to the ad in the cracker jackbox for a guaranteed ‘private’ email account?

If the epistle is directed to this forum’s membership, if i might return the sentiment of your last sentence - may some deity. somewhere, watch over your Swish email account!

CJ4wd

Solus - explain why you feel Doug's post is "bizarre". His comments about how few people make the effort to honor our veterans is both accurate and sad. The part about the "shrinking means" for conservative responses is also a topic of discussion on Limbaugh's show today.

solus

Solus - explain why you feel Doug's post is "bizarre". His comments about how few people make the effort to honor our veterans is both accurate and sad. The part about the "shrinking means" for conservative responses is also a topic of discussion on Limbaugh's show today.

So CJ4wd,
1. Who is Doug’s epistle audience(s) ?
2. What is the relevance mentioned about participating in a parade of children with Lott’s getting booted off twitter ?
3. Whom is his well wishes to continue their efforts coupled w/mawkish comment and what efforts for to/for whom?
4. Which deity right is Doug referring to ~ uh 1st, 2nd, oh maybe the 4th, perhaps the income tax right?
5. Besides to obtain an ego boost bravado rush...who cares how Doug gets his emails?
6. Doug’s final deity blessing was directed to whom for what been was done & where & to/for whom?

Oh btw you raising the term ‘shrinking means’ coupled with Rush being injected, out of the blue, has some relevance to Lott’s twitter debacle how since Doug didn’t mention ‘shrinking’ any thing?

Last edited:

JTHunter2

I heard that on Rush's show as well. What he was talking about is how those tech giants are "selectively" censoring non-liberal spokespeople. giving the libs free rein of their platforms. With that heavy-handed censorship, conservative commentators are being cut off from their audiences. Hence they are fewer (and smaller) ways to get the conservative message out. "Shrinking".