• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky: Committee to Consider Firearm Seizures Without Due Process

rscottie

We must let them know how we feel about this.

rscottie

I don't think this has a chance of going anywhere, but, it is also a good thing to let them know that we are watching them closely.

Sort of like how cockroaches scatter when you shine light on them, they will do the same thing.

OC for ME

Careful Kentucky...any lapse in vigilance and you too will have a new "reasonable" means to prevent "gun violence."

KY is number 19?

gutshot II

This is all that needs to be said about this bill:

Chief Ten Beers

BR 187: Deadly weapons, concealed carry without license, repeal
1. The repeal of Constitutional Carry throughout the state of Kentucky.