• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky we need to hammer Mitch

Ghost1958

145 CEOs affiliated with Every town sent congress a letter demanding the passage more gun regulation UBC, and Red Flag.

Bottom line if Mitch doesn't allow a vote , no additional gun regulation gets any chance to hit Trumps desk. Don't be fooled Trump WILL sign any that does.

Ky elects Mitch. Not Every town or those CEOs
I called his office this morning left a message reminding him a,VERY pro RTKABA state elects him. And that he will likely not be relected if he even allows gun control proposals or Red Flag to get voted on.

Ky set his phone lines on fire. We have the hard this time. Use it.

gutshot II

Usually, when I ask people to set someone's phone on fire. I will include the phone number. Otherwise, we will end up with a very small fire.

OC for ME

Bowling Green, KY
adr: Federal Building, 241 East Main Street - Room 102, Bowling Green, KY 42101

ph: (270) 781-1673

Louisville, KY
adr: 601 West Broadway - Room 630, Louisville, KY 40202

ph: (502) 582-6304

Lexington, KY
adr: 771 Corporate Drive, Suite 108, Lexington, KY 40503

ph: (859) 224-8286

London, KY
adr: 300 South Main Street, Suite 310, London, KY 40741

ph: (606) 864-2026

Fort Wright, KY
adr: 1885 Dixie Higyway - Suite 345, Fort Wright, KY 41011

ph: (859) 578-0188

Paducah, KY
adr: Professional Arts Building, 2320 Broadway, Suite 100, Paducah, KY 42001

ph: (270) 442-4554

Took more time to copy and paste into this post than to find the numbers.

Ghost1958

Usually, when I ask h people to set someone's phone on fire. I will include the phone number. Otherwise, we will end up with a very small fire.

Unlike some, I give my fellow forum members credit for having the ability to look up a phone number of a public officials,office.
(202) 224-2541. But Gutshot, there is the number for you to Mitchs Washington office.

solus

Unlike some, I give my fellow forum members credit for having the ability to look up a phone number of a public officials,office.
(202) 224-2541. But Gutshot, there is the number for you to Mitchs Washington office.

Really...oh wait i know, i know, i used to the same thing to folk...

You’ve given him the wrong number to like the morgue, or zoo, etc.

Great trick to play on him ghost1958...wonder if he’ll fall for it? 🥴

[ya’ll noticed gutshot didn’t have the courtesy to look in his roll-a-dex and give anyone Mitch’s backdoor personal cellphone #]

Ghost1958

Really...oh wait i know, i know, i used to the same thing to folk...

You’ve given him the wrong number to like the morgue, or zoo, etc.

Great trick to play on him ghost1958...wonder if he’ll fall for it? 🥴

[ya’ll noticed gutshot didn’t have the courtesy to look in his roll-a-dex and give anyone Mitch’s backdoor personal cellphone #]

Tempting but no that is the right no to his washigton dc office lol

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
So, in other words, you believe it's better that multiple people expend time looking up something that you could have easily provided them with - costing everyone else time by saving only yours?

How thoughtful! :rolleyes:

Ghost1958

So, in other words, you believe it's better that multiple people expend time looking up something that you could have easily provided them with - costing everyone else time by saving only yours?

How thoughtful! :rolleyes:

At the moment I've have some major problems going on in life.

I looked it up , costing myself time.

My time is no less important than yours.

I take it you support UBC, Red Flag , etc along with a,couple of other members here.
Otherwise two of you wouldn't be trying to hijack the thread with trivial BS.

solus

At the moment I've have some major problems going on in life.

I looked it up , costing myself time.

My time is no less important than yours.

I take it you support UBC, Red Flag , etc along with a,couple of other members here.
Otherwise two of you wouldn't be trying to hijack the thread with trivial BS.

Ghost, truly sorry to hear about your major life problems, one hopes you will not hesitate to avail yourself to ask for assistance from the august & talented membership as needed.

My best, of course, to you and yours during this trying period...

Ghost1958

Ghost, truly sorry to hear about your major life problems, one hopes you will not hesitate to avail yourself to ask for assistance from the august & talented membership as needed.

My best, of course, to you and yours during this trying period...

Could use prayers for my wife. Sitting right now with her in the hospital after a biopsy of tumor in her lung.