• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Last Rites

cocked&locked

I have paid my $5.00 and become an official ordained priest for the sole purpose of performing this function. With only one post in this forum since last Friday, I am officially declaring this forum DEAD! COL, Solus and the rest of the kiddie table have killed it with their nonsense. Rest in peace!

solus

Cock...i believe the Bard said it best for those of your ilk...[yes dougie you're up to your antagonistic knickers w/cock]

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”​

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I have paid my $5.00 and become an official ordained priest for the sole purpose of performing this function. With only one post in this forum since last Friday, I am officially declaring this forum DEAD! COL, Solus and the rest of the kiddie table have killed it with their nonsense. Rest in peace!
Admitting to paying an exorbitant price to a boiler room diploma mill for a fake ordained priest certificate begs the question as to how much C&L paid for his fake law degree.

We are all still waiting to see that lawsuit you filed against your bosom buddy Kamala Harris.

solus

Yes, I have quite moved on to the .win communities, particularly apropos, the christianity.win. Guns.win is the same old same ol. But I promised or cursed in the beginning, back when I was member ~600 that I would be last to leave.

I agree with your naming.

ya know dougie...quote from .win guns:
Evidenced by how few people are actually posting here compared to the other default communities.

I know I had to type in the url when it was announced and add it to my subscriptions.

I, personally, have no idea what other communities have come out since. A link to a directory of sorts needs to be available on the sidebar, not just individual links to your subscriptions. Unquote

12 posts dougie...you're excited of a new venue w/only 12 posts talking about a "suggestion" link...really?

and you wondered how/why your persona disappeared years ago...

JTHunter2

Admitting to paying an exorbitant price to a boiler room diploma mill for a fake ordained priest certificate begs the question as to how much C&L paid for his fake law degree.

We are all still waiting to see that lawsuit you filed against your bosom buddy Kamala Harris.
One fraud perpetrated on another fraud. :ROFLMAO:

Chief Ten Beers

I'm still here, and as long as this site remains on the internet, I will remain here.
Besides, I still carry where ever I go. When I wear a coat, I'll conceal, and in the summer when I don't wear a coat, I'll open carry.