• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawsuit filed in southern ohio district court for O.C. arrest

willy1094

My fat thumbs cut off the title. It should read as, Lawsuit filed in Southern Ohio District Court for O.C. arrest.
Just saw this case filing pop up today. Posted in general discussions due to Krogers involvement and them doing business in many states.

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/09/21/compliant-with-exhibits/

Not sure what's going on but I got this when I went to the link:
The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains spyware. The name of the spyware is: Spyware.Exploit.Misc.MP

DeSchaine

Thats because Barracuda is the worst workplace filter out there. At the company I work for, the IT guys cant figure out why it lets people watch YouTube, but doesn't allow vids from news sites like BBC, CNN, FOX etc.

As to the case itself... yeah, I think Cinnci is up a creek. They're lucky he's only asking for 4 mill. If the jury has any brains they'll award a lot more.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Not sure what's going on but I got this when I went to the link:
The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains spyware. The name of the spyware is: Spyware.Exploit.Misc.MP
I did not have any problem. My Avast does an excellent job.

willy1094

Thats because Barracuda is the worst workplace filter out there. At the company I work for, the IT guys cant figure out why it lets people watch YouTube, but doesn't allow vids from news sites like BBC, CNN, FOX etc.

As to the case itself... yeah, I think Cinnci is up a creek. They're lucky he's only asking for 4 mill. If the jury has any brains they'll award a lot more.

Thanks, that's what I figured. I guess I'll read it when I get home.