• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawsuit Update

Jeff. State

Banned
Your story has spread all over this country. Many forums, from political to guns to vehicles are discussing it.

Kudos to you Sir!

Semper Fi

Gunslinger

I always thought combat aviators like you, and me back in the day, didn't put "coming home safely at night" at the top of the list. Gutless cops clearly aren't in our segment of society. I hope you nail these pos thugs to the wall.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I always thought combat aviators like you, and me back in the day, didn't put "coming home safely at night" at the top of the list. Gutless cops clearly aren't in our segment of society. I hope you nail these pos thugs to the wall.

Now now, cops are civilians. Their safety is more important than any mission... they will not storm a hill or do other such actions that I would expect a soldier to do or do what I did when I was in the service because of the danger and risk of death associated with the performance of a military man's job duties.

Not "gutless" its just different ...

Cops have little authority over that which other civilians have; anyone can arrest folks....its just that the state backs up cops $$$.

FTG-05