• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

let's shoot down the road in king and queen

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Dog hunters seem to get away with anything. Trespass, reckless handling, shooting from a public road, etc.
Like street gangs, they like to video themselves doing it.

This fellow was actually charged in King And Queen due to numerous complaints.
He was sentanced yesterday.

Shooting down a public road... Nolle prosequi
Reckless handling of a firearm... Nolle prosequi
Trespassing...loss of a hunting license for a year.
I'll bet the judge is in a hunt club
[video=youtube;OSA19PT-KHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSA19PT-KHw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
peter -

Although better to be answered by User you get the question; can a judge refuse to accept the CA's decision to nolle pros?

stay safe.

Shovelhead

"Hunters"
conf45.gif

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
No, pretty stupid. People sent copies to the Director of DGIF, half the game wardens in the state and the entire general assembly will get a copy to reinforce new dog legislation.

Will there be circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back?

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No, pretty stupid. People sent copies to the Director of DGIF, half the game wardens in the state and the entire general assembly will get a copy to reinforce new dog legislation.
Don't forget to send them there dog hunters a note of thanks for their help, Peter. :lol:

scooter348

Dog hunters seem to get away with anything. Trespass, reckless handling, shooting from a public road, etc.
Like street gangs, they like to video themselves doing it.

This fellow was actually charged in King And Queen due to numerous complaints.
He was sentanced yesterday.

Shooting down a public road... Nolle prosequi
Reckless handling of a firearm... Nolle prosequi
Trespassing...loss of a hunting license for a year.
I'll bet the judge is in a hunt club
[video=youtube;OSA19PT-KHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSA19PT-KHw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So am I to understand that after all we saw on the video, the only punishment was the loss of his hunting license for a year?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior