• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liberty City Miami Man Who Killed Attacker: ‘I Am a Member of the NRA’

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan

“So I thought you are you going to kill me so now I have to act quickly because I am trained,” he said. “You know I have a security license, I have a G license and I have a state firearms license and a concealed weapons permit and I have a gun and I am a member of the NRA.”
And he had permission!

“Stewart said his family was sleeping in their van...”

Last edited:

Ghost1958

Pretty much doesn't matter what faux gun organization he is a member of.

Shooting a person who has stuck a rifle in your face inside your vehicle is pretty much justified every place in the U.S.

solus

And he had permission!

snipp..>

As Paul Harvey used to say, the rest of the story...

dougie to quote your breitbart newspeek's byline cite:
AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

the CBS cite states, quote.. So I emptied my Glock in his chest.
unquote